K4TEC good guy report

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5XXL

K4TEC good guy report

Post by W5XXL »

Good morning all,

I just sold an Icom 756 PRO III to Martyn and it could NOT have been any smoother. He arranged for UPS to come to my door and pick up the box and that was it for me. No sweat at all. Martyn paid a very fair market price for the radio. Despite what others have said in this forum I had a pleasant transaction with him. If you have a rig to sell shoot Martyn an e-mail, he makes a no-nonsense offer and you can take it or leave it. My experience has shown that his offers are very good. K4TEC@radio-mart.net -- Just make sure you describe your rig EXACTLY as it really appears and you shouldn't have any issues.

Wesley
W5XXL
k8mcn

Post by k8mcn »

just had my second very successful dealing with Martyn--have met him personally and find him no different than any other person i have dealt with. In fact the new equipment he is selling now is very fairly priced and comes in a sealed box. Have seen him bashed to no end on this and other forums, but my experience's have been fine with him and good e-mail plus quick ship.Not picking a fight just stating my dealings!
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Thank you very much for your kind comments they are of course greatly appreciated
Best 73s
Martyn K4TEC