HAS ANYONE PURCHASE A YAESU FT-767GX FROM K9IKE ?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N3YV

HAS ANYONE PURCHASE A YAESU FT-767GX FROM K9IKE ?

Post by N3YV »

IF YOU DID I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IS STOLEN PROPERTY, THE RADIO BELONG TO ME , THE STORY IS SO LONG, BUT TO MAKE IT SHORT 6 MONTHS AGO I SOLD THE RADIO TO HIM, HE PAID FOR IT WITH PAYPAL, THEN 1 MONTH LATER HE SAY THAT HE DIDN'T LIKE IT, WITHOUT MY CONSENT HE RETURN IT USING UPS C.O.D. I DIDN'T ACCEPT IT SINCE HE HAD IT SO LONG I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID TO IT , IT WAS RETURN TO HIM ,HE IT GOT IT BACK IN DECEMBER LEFT A HIS BACK DOOR , THEN HE HAD HIS CREDIT CARD COMPANY OPEN A CHARGE BACK WITH PAYPAL, HE GOT HE'S MONEY BACK, AND I NEVER GOT BACK THE RADIO, SO HE KEPT BOTH THE RADIO AND THE MONEY,,, THAT'S SO DISHONEST FROM A HAM ,SO IF SOMEBODY GOT THIS RADIO FROM HIM THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT IS STOLEN.
KA2CDT

Post by KA2CDT »

Do not let this effect you Albert. I feel for you and know how it feels to be let down by a fellow ham.We have all been through it. I guess it is the price we pay for being honest as we live by the golden rule,treat somebody as we want to be treated.
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
w7why

Re: HAS ANYONE PURCHASE A YAESU FT-767GX FROM K9IKE ?

Post by w7why »

N3YV wrote:THEN 1 MONTH LATER HE SAY THAT HE DIDN'T LIKE IT, WITHOUT MY CONSENT HE RETURN IT USING UPS C.O.D. I DIDN'T ACCEPT IT SINCE HE HAD IT SO LONG I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID TO IT , IT WAS RETURN TO HIM ,HE IT GOT IT BACK IN DECEMBER LEFT A HIS BACK DOOR ,
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but if you refuse to accept the package, and it gets sent back to the buyer, he can keep it. That happened to us at work and we had to sue to get our money.

We sold a high end item to a customer, they sent it back without prior notification and we refused it. Then the buyer did the same as your buyer and got their money back AND had the item.

It cost us nearly as much to sue as we lost but it was worth it.

Thing is, if someone sends something back, don't refuse to accept it!
W4AIN

Post by W4AIN »

I have dealt with Ike, K9IKE, several times as a buyer and seller with no problems.
He has always been a straight shooter with me and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with him again.

Phil - W4AIN
W8UAB

Ike

Post by W8UAB »

I too have dealt with Ike. Straight shooter. No crap. Would send him a radio before I received my money, that's how much faith I have in Ike.
k9ike

At Last, My turn

Post by k9ike »

Yes, I purchased a yaesu 767 last yr in Nov. The rig was posted as being in vgc with a 2m module. When it arrived the rig was checked over and i told you
I had several concerns. 2m module didn't work, meter light was out and the dual control for the keyer was bent and didn't work. you replied, that you never said the 2m module worked, ok fine I can accept that. The rest was caused by
"shipping". I asked who packed the radio, you said, "I did" I sent you pix of the
damage from several angles clearly showing what it looked like. Later you sent info on insurance. I contacted the post office. They wanted several pix and 2 estimates of the damage repair. They made it VERY clear it was on me to prove my case to them. Well, the rig arrived bubble wrapped to the hilt with NO damage to the box in ANY way. I was never gonna be able to prove anything to
the post office. I asked him if he would be willing to adjust this matter by reducing the price on the rig. He said no ! Well I never believed this rig sustained the damage as described in shipping. As stated, it arrived in a perfect box. I sent the seller an email and told him i would ship it back, no reply. So I shipped it and he refused to accept it ! I guess he thot why bother Ive already been paid. WRONG !! Tho he claims I got radio back it's not so.
I never got it back . Sorry you couldn't dump your crap on me, its your fault.
next time someone tries to do whats right accept it. Now thats my turn.
ufcw1473
N3YV

liar

Post by N3YV »

I wish, I could be face to face with this piece of garbage , let me get this straight two different people and we are both wrong, you did keep the radio and I have the proof of it, I just loss the interest in persuing a P.O.S. like you, also you never ask me to adjust any price on the rig, from beginning you ask me to reduce the price by $50.00 and I did , I put insurance on it for any issues that may occur in transit which you didn't paid for and as you state there was no damage in the box , let me tell you something , I don't lie and I don't come from the type of family that teach me those values like your self, stand like a men and accept that you're a liar and thief, and I repeat I wish you were here so we can talk face to face, at this point keep the rig & cash and stick it.
KA9MOT

Re: At Last, My turn

Post by KA9MOT »

k9ike wrote:I contacted the post office. They wanted several pix and 2 estimates of the damage repair. They made it VERY clear it was on me to prove my case to them. Well, the rig arrived bubble wrapped to the hilt with NO damage to the box in ANY way. I was never gonna be able to prove anything to
the post office.
Yeah, except the USPS Requires the person who shipped the rig and payed for the insurance (Seller) make a damage claim.... and that is who they pay.
Steve - KA9MOT
W4LTD

Post by W4LTD »

Hey Steve, you're alive! I guess you were just ignoring my e-mails...

Do you ever plan on sending the money order as you claimed "was in the mail" almost two week ago?
w3jkc

Still waiting!!!!!

Post by w3jkc »

Well IKE sent one of the mics but I guess he feels it is ok to keep my turner side kick DESK mic. This guy is a real piece of work. WOW WHAT A CROOK HE IS!!
I really can't believe he is going to rip me off for a desk mic. Well anyway, I thought you would want an update.I did talk to the police and they told me to give it until Monday. If I do not hear from him by then, I can press charges.
So I guess we will see? :roll:
k9ike

More Lies And Lunacy

Post by k9ike »

First you accuse me of damaging your POS Kenwood ts 2000. While
suggesting that I swtched radios with you or some other nonsense at
the same time. Yet when you threaten your police action or whatever
you propose to take, you only mention a lousey $35 Super Sidekick mic.
Now why is that? You claim I ripped you for a $900 radio but your ONLY
concern is a mic? You are either a liar a mental case or both.
Anyway, you do "whatevers clever". And if the cops ever get here I'll just
show them the email where you told me you were giving me the mic.
Do you remember what you say or write? What a piece of work you are.
If you told the truth we'd never be where we are today. I kept my word,
Isent back the hand mic, at least you seem to acknowledge that much.
I'm done.
ufcw1473
w3jkc

theif

Post by w3jkc »

Ike you are a crook dude!! it is simple. you steal radio equiptment from other hams. The radio I sent you was in great shape and what you sent back looked like it was put in a drier with rocks. You stole my Turner mic. you still have it and you said you were not going to return it...... THAT IS STEALING dude.... what don't you understand???? You sir are a jerk. you are sick. plan and simple. sent me back my mic moron!!!!! you need help dude!!!
w3jkc

Re: More Lies And Lunacy

Post by w3jkc »

k9ike wrote:First you accuse me of damaging your POS Kenwood ts 2000. While
suggesting that I swtched radios with you or some other nonsense at
the same time. Yet when you threaten your police action or whatever
you propose to take, you only mention a lousey $35 Super Sidekick mic.
Now why is that? You claim I ripped you for a $900 radio but your ONLY
concern is a mic? You are either a liar a mental case or both.
Anyway, you do "whatevers clever". And if the cops ever get here I'll just
show them the email where you told me you were giving me the mic.
Do you remember what you say or write? What a piece of work you are.
If you told the truth we'd never be where we are today. I kept my word,
Isent back the hand mic, at least you seem to acknowledge that much.
I'm done.
first of all, I never said you could keep the mic. you dreamed that up in your own head, plus the radio I sent you and the one you sent back sure don't look the same. the one you sent back was all beat to hell. why don't you quit trying to make yourself look like you are the nice guy because you are not. you are the one who needs to get off the drugs. send me back my mic!!! it is that simple. I will send you the bill for the repair to that kenwood. you sir are a sick man!!!! crook!!!!!!
w3jkc

K9IKE LOSER!!!

Post by w3jkc »

Well I guess K9IKE is going to steal my desk mic. What a LOSER he is. DON'T EVER SELL TO K9IKE BECAUSE HE WILL SCREW YOU. HE IS A THIEF!!!!
W8UAB

K9IKE is the best!

Post by W8UAB »

I have dealt with Ike before. He is a first class trader all the way.
W4AIN

Post by W4AIN »

w3jkc

Re: K9IKE is the best!

Post by w3jkc »

W8UAB wrote:I have dealt with Ike before. He is a first class trader all the way.
You just got lucky.
w3jkc

Re: K9IKE is the best!

Post by w3jkc »

W8UAB wrote:I have dealt with Ike before. He is a first class trader all the way.
OK, if that is true then why is he stealing my desk mic from me????
He is not a first class buyer because he has stolen my desk mic. HE IS A CROOK!!!