KD8MTU aka KG4RVX

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ke5oah

KD8MTU aka KG4RVX

Post by ke5oah »

:evil: KD8MTU is a very poor trader and isn't honest at all. I posted a Mirage amp and HTX 202 forsale or trade on here a week ago. KD8MTU replied that he would trade me a ic T90 for my equipment and 25buck cash. I told him i would ship monday and he said he would pack his ht to ship me. I emailed him monday morning with the tracking number,he never responded. So i emailed him again that evening,but no responce. So i seen a add here on the placed 17th that his phone number was on it,so i called but no answer"went to voice mail and i left a message and call back number". I emailed him tuesday "no responce" and called again"no responce" so i deceided that this is fishy,and re-googled his call and found after i dug for a while that his previous call was KG4RVX. Mr.Woods seems to have problems operating in a timely manner and uses his job as a "CONTRACTOR" as a excuse to drag his feet or not ship at all! So tuesday night i was talking to my buddy K5GNF on 75m and i asked him to email KD8MTU on the add he has on this site. I wanted to see if he was BLOWING ME OFF as i was suspecting. K5GNF email KD8MTU on his add placed on this site at about 11:30pm cst 5/22/12. K5GNF called me and said that KD8MTU responded back with a email to him at 5:30am cst. So i gave KD8MTU 7:30am cst to email me back,because i knew he was avalible. So i emailed him and told him that i had researched his previous call and seen the bad deals he has had. He responded right away that time and gave me the "CONTACTOR" and i "WORK FOR A LIVING" bit that he always has used for a "CRUTCH" when someone don't like how he deals with them. So i called usps in Columbus,Oh and got in touch with KD8MTU mail carrier and stopped my equipment from being delivered about 10min before it was to late,so my package is coming back to me. Yes im out of 20bucks shipping,but KD8MTU is going to have to change his call sign the "FOURTH" time to try to hide his poor record.
ke5oah

This Man Needs a "MEDAL" for working.

Post by ke5oah »

KD8MTU wrote me this morning whineing and crying about having to work,and how he is "so busy" and the world will just have to wait on him. It seems that this guy wants "a medal" for having a job,and he's special and better than the rest of us! That he don't care what anyone "says" about him and the way he does bussiness. I say thats "GOOD" because i won't trade with him again or buy or sell to him either. A MAN IS ONLY IS GOOD AS HIS WORD and kD8MTU's WORD ISN'T GOOD AT ALL. He was avalible to answer emails from someone wanting to "buy" from him,but he is to busy to answer emails with someone he has already shipped him stuff on a trade! HE WAS GOING TO RIP ME OFF PLAIN&SIMPLE! now he's mad,because he didn't get to.
hamitup

Must be nice

Post by hamitup »

Must be real nice to just sit back doing nothing because you already know everything in the world. Just remember KE5OAH It's not good to slander a person because you have sat and thought about what the real story is. Just go ahead and keep the accusasion comming slander can be a costly thing. And another thing if you would have held on till the post office opened instead of wasting your money like that you did, you would have had a tracking number by 9:30 est . BUT I guess you take more enjoyment out of complaining about others and jumping the gun on what issues your mind has developed rather then waiting to find out the truth. If anyone else sets up a deal with this yahoo they better personally deliver the goods so he won't blow a gasket and get his panties in a wad because other people have to work for a living instead of just sitting around all day with nothing to do. Must get frustrating just living to check emails 24/7 . So it just goes to show a fool doesn't need anyone to help him part with his money.
hamitup

Real bright

Post by hamitup »

You need to know who someone is before you go spreading your little thoughts around. And I didn't get med about anything seeing how I am not the one that recalled his package after it was allready out for delivery. A mind can be a terrible thing but I think wasting the time to pack send and waiste $20 just shows the brain power at work. But to each his own how ever it falls.
ke5oah

Re: Must be nice

Post by ke5oah »

hamitup wrote:Must be real nice to just sit back doing nothing because you already know everything in the world. Just remember KE5OAH It's not good to slander a person because you have sat and thought about what the real story is. Just go ahead and keep the accusasion comming slander can be a costly thing. And another thing if you would have held on till the post office opened instead of wasting your money like that you did, you would have had a tracking number by 9:30 est . BUT I guess you take more enjoyment out of complaining about others and jumping the gun on what issues your mind has developed rather then waiting to find out the truth. If anyone else sets up a deal with this yahoo they better personally deliver the goods so he won't blow a gasket and get his panties in a wad because other people have to work for a living instead of just sitting around all day with nothing to do. Must get frustrating just living to check emails 24/7 . So it just goes to show a fool doesn't need anyone to help him part with his money.
Your not very smart when it comes to law. You just gave me enough in your rant to have any case throwed out that you could file on slander. You might want to do a little law research next time be for you comment.