Yaesu Ft-897D With Box as new

Let others help you to determine what a piece of equipment is worth, before you put it up for sale.
BrianHunter

Yaesu Ft-897D With Box as new

Post by BrianHunter »

Hello everyone! I have a Yaesu Ft-897D in as new condition. I see these going for used almost as much as I see them going new for. To me that seems unfair. what is a good, fair price for one slighyly used but no marks and I have all of the things that it comes with new as well as the box. Thank you for your replies.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Brian i sold mine in similar condition for $825.00 shipped. That is really close to what most i've noticed seem to be getting. I'd guess the average used price i've seen is $850.00...
Larry Huff K0pd
BrianHunter

Post by BrianHunter »

Thank you very much for your quick, and honest answer. It gives me a good idea on where to start. I will probably try to sell it locally here but if not then I will list it and see what kind of offers I get. Thanks again.
wc8i

Re: Yaesu Ft-897D With Box as new

Post by wc8i »

Hi brian did u sell the 897d. Bill
Hi my name is bill and I worked for a police department south of ohio for some yrs, the last 9 yrs i worked for a famous fbi agent seen on tv, very dangerous and fun job at times, Im retired now and in the county away i hope from violence.