Terry - N8ERM - A++++++++

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wk5h

Terry - N8ERM - A++++++++

Post by wk5h »

Had an IC-7000 that I bought new a few months back, and it just wasn't "for me". I knew I wasn't going to get what I invested back out of it, but I figured I'd go for an honest price. It was nice getting an honest price from an honest guy. I don't do much swapping of equipment, and I've always been a little leary of doing it online. But, dealing with some actual honest people like Terry, restores a bit of faith that there are some decent honest people left in this world.

I'd do business with him again, and never give it a second thought.
N8ERM

wk5h

Post by N8ERM »

Brian,
Thank you for the kind words. You should have seen my face when I opened the package. The rig and accessories were as new and the packing was wonderful. Thanks for the great deal and the extra effort in your shipping. I welcome the chance to deal with you in the future.
Terry N8ERM
KA2CDT

Re: Terry - N8ERM - A++++++++

Post by KA2CDT »

wk5h wrote:Had an IC-7000 that I bought new a few months back, and it just wasn't "for me". I knew I wasn't going to get what I invested back out of it, but I figured I'd go for an honest price. It was nice getting an honest price from an honest guy. I don't do much swapping of equipment, and I've always been a little leary of doing it online. But, dealing with some actual honest people like Terry, restores a bit of faith that there are some decent honest people left in this world.

I'd do business with him again, and never give it a second thought.
It is refreshing when hams behave as hams should toward each other. Good job! :D
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com