BEWARE Advanced Communications

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Jim E McNally

BEWARE Advanced Communications

Post by Jim E McNally »

Yes Beware of this guy I have the Anahheim detective in CA. on him and this nut is real peice of work. He is all over with several QTHS and is playing the system. If anybody has had dealings with him in the last twelve months contact me. We need more victms. The us postal is working on it also. Beware Beware KB6RFI & KE6EIL Why dosen't the FCC revoke their License on the Clowns?

This ka0dxu 73s[/list]
n2gbt

agree

Post by n2gbt »

He worked me- and I worked him- wanted WU or MO and I wanted to use paypal- he siad he had problems with paypal but would open a new paypal account- never happened.
if you google the bus name you'll see were he's been-- amazing
W6KY

Got Taken - W6KY

Post by W6KY »

Sent him money for the IC-737. But at least it was a USPS Money Order sent via Priority Mail with signature required.... Both felony's after receiving and signing using the US Mail to defraud... I should have known better when I said I would pick up the 737 and he refused..... :( Art W6KY