Be Ware do not sell to W6COD

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k9uzz

Be Ware do not sell to W6COD

Post by k9uzz »

[/b] Well I just had the worst experience in my life selling to W6COD. I have ben using this site for as long as it has been on buy, sell & Trade never had a bad experience till now This guy doesn't seem to relize if you check on EBAY and a lot of other site Electronic equipment has no guarantee because it can faile at anyy time. all You can do is check it out before you ship it and if every thing works I am not going to fix any thiong that was woeking fine when I shiped it. He is just trying to get the radio cheeper He tried to jew me on it and I wouldnt. budge I said $100.00 Firm and that is wha I ment. Hee said the DTMF pad on the mic did not work because he could not key in the frequency the older radios did not do this all it was for was phone patch and rpt control but I supose he was not smart enough to know this. I have been a Ham for 35 years and I have thought I had seen it all but this takes the cake. Beware if he tries to buy something off of you he is a real losser..
So take what he has said abiut me with a graain aof salt he is trouble. Thanks for reading my Post 73 Herbie K9UZZ
dispatchbob

Post by dispatchbob »

Really? Guess the FT-2500, if that is what was sold to him didn't have the features on it that Yaesu says it does. Just an observation on my part but seems something a bit fishy in your criticism. AA8PP Bob
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

This might have nothing to do with your problem - but it does provide a possible solution for a malfunctioning DTMF - yaesu FT 2500M (MH27 mic) mic will not program - Bad Capacitor/Capacitor Plague problem...
W8UAB

He tried to jew me on it

Post by W8UAB »

k9uzz wrote:[/b] He is just trying to get the radio cheeper He tried to jew me on it and I wouldnt. budge
Did you really say "jew me"? Strap yourself in for a rough ride...
KA2CDT

Re: Be Ware do not sell to W6COD

Post by KA2CDT »

k9uzz wrote:[/b] Well I just had the worst experience in my life selling to W6COD. I have ben using this site for as long as it has been on buy, sell & Trade never had a bad experience till now This guy doesn't seem to relize if you check on EBAY and a lot of other site Electronic equipment has no guarantee because it can faile at anyy time. all You can do is check it out before you ship it and if every thing works I am not going to fix any thiong that was woeking fine when I shiped it. He is just trying to get the radio cheeper He tried to jew me on it and I wouldnt. budge I said $100.00 Firm and that is wha I ment. Hee said the DTMF pad on the mic did not work because he could not key in the frequency the older radios did not do this all it was for was phone patch and rpt control but I supose he was not smart enough to know this. I have been a Ham for 35 years and I have thought I had seen it all but this takes the cake. Beware if he tries to buy something off of you he is a real losser..
So take what he has said abiut me with a graain aof salt he is trouble. Thanks for reading my Post 73 Herbie K9UZZ
Instead of insulting an entire religion maybe you should of answered his original post from yesterday with a response and then tried to help him out. If the mic does not work then a partial refund should be given. If the mic does work but the buyer is not familiar on how to use it then maybe you could of gave him some guidance on the proper use.
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
w7why

Post by w7why »

k9uzz wrote: He tried to jew me on it and I wouldnt budge
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that phrase. What do you mean by that? 73
Tom W7WHY
w1wn

Post by w1wn »

What do you expect from someone who cannot spell, write or punctuate properly. Don't expect support from this forum with an anti semitic remark like that. If I were you I would ask Scott to delete your entire post.

Dave, w1wn
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

Deleted because I was mistaken. The rig is not programmable via the DTMF keys on the mic.
Last edited by KA9MOT on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve - KA9MOT
KM5FL

Post by KM5FL »

k9uzz wrote: He tried to jew me on it
:evil: :x :x

My father was Jewish, my mother-in-law, father-in-law ,my wife and both my children are Jewish both by faith and nationality.. I have no respect for you and your racist attitude..

Scott, do the right thing and delete this racist thread..

KM5FL
kg4mlo

Post by kg4mlo »

[where's the friggin moderator when you need him?? I think "HE TRIED TO JEW ME" is downright offensive. [/b]
N8ERM

where's the friggin moderator?

Post by N8ERM »

One of the friggin moderator's is right here. I find that term "friggin moderator'" offensive too. One of the reasons for feedback forum it to give the folks using this site an idea of the type of person they might want to deal with. What is directly posted is a help and reading between the lines help's equally.
Good trading buying and selling. This hobby is supposed to be fun, and it is for 98% of us.
Terry N8ERM
K4ICL

No monitors needed here!

Post by K4ICL »

There is no monitor intervention needed here.

What is needed is for some participants to grow up and practice some needed good manners.

It appears obvious the buyer and seller need to get on the phone, like adults, and work out an agreement mutually satisfactory to both parties.

No one is disputing the pictures do not display a radio which is "a 10", as advertised. On the other hand, the buyer did not ask for pictures, did he?

You two need to work it out completely away from this public stage.

K4ICL
KA2CDT

Post by KA2CDT »

I am sorry I believe the comment that was used by the author of this post is a bigoted statement. I am not calling the author a bigot but the statement is. The moderator is correct leave it up and let the next buyer or seller make up his/her own mind.
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
k9uzz

Post by k9uzz »

I will say one thing every one on this site likes to stick there nose in every one's busisness just like a bunch of CBer's Grow up and leave it to the both of us to work out the problem. Herbie
My Name is Herbie James
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

If somebody caught both of these TURKEYS,[/b] there would be one heck of a Thanksgiving Day dinner.

I wonder if this and so many other xxxxxxxxxx contests[/b] are no more than "buyer's remorse".

N9LCD
[/i]