Tom kf8dx

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8jn

Tom kf8dx

Post by w8jn »

I listed my Yaesu Quadra for sale Monday. Tom emailed me Monday evening. He checked my feedback, asked questions and said "I'll take it" A Certified check arrived the next day (Tuesday) and he had the Quadra Wednesday. A man of his word! This is how all deals should be executed! Thanks Tom for a smooth as silk transaction!
Happy Hoss Trading Paul w8jn
tomkf8dx

Post by tomkf8dx »

Dealing with Paul was a real pleasure. The amplifier was exactly as stated and worked flawless. Would not hesitate to buy from him again. His word is GOOD. If you see something for sale from W8JN don't be afraid to purchase it. Thanks again Paul. Tom Weller KF8DX