Beware-EA7VK

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W0AKG

Beware-EA7VK

Post by W0AKG »

This Old man fell for a scam by Juan Alberto- $760.00 but Paypal will reimburse me on Dec 7th if he hasn't refunded the money. He was Very convincing- Should be a Used Car Salesman..

BEWARE :(
W0AKG

Scam EA7VK

Post by W0AKG »

He also has the call letters- LU7DIM- BEWARE
K9XR

Re: Beware-EA7VK

Post by K9XR »

Are you sure you were scammed by EA7VK and not just someone posing as him?
W0AKG wrote:This Old man fell for a scam by Juan Alberto- $760.00 but Paypal will reimburse me on Dec 7th if he hasn't refunded the money. He was Very convincing- Should be a Used Car Salesman..

BEWARE :(
W0AKG

LU7DIM

Post by W0AKG »

I Emailed LU7DIM as per QRZ address and he answered.as Juan .
K9XR

Re: LU7DIM

Post by K9XR »

LU7DIM and EA7VK appear to have different last names. Once again are you SURE someone isn't posing as EA7VK?

W0AKG wrote:I Emailed LU7DIM as per QRZ address and he answered.as Juan .
W0AKG

EA7VK

Post by W0AKG »

juan alberto <lu7dim12>

juan EA7VK <lu7dim12>

After a few emails that he was suppose to ship Yesterday, he said F--K Off. Not a very nice person.
K4KYY

EA7VK

Post by K4KYY »

They have different last names. LU7DIM is in Argentina and EA7VK is in Spain per QRZ.
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

I'm seeing more and more scammers posing as foreign hams, using real callsigns and taking time to create email addresses with the callsign in them. These guys are knowledgeable about ham radio, often finding pictures on the Internet and using those to show the equipment they have "for sale".

Typically these guys want you to use Western Union. I have to say I have not seen one of these scams where they would take PayPal, due to the protection that PayPal offers.

Be sure to read and follow my safe trading tips at http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=12

- Scott
W0AKG

EA7VK

Post by W0AKG »

From ctheise@web.de
Do you know Juan Alberto from Spain?

He is a cheater!!!! He is contacting people all over the world, who are looking for especially things. Than he writes, I have exactly, what you want and I send you some pics, but you must pay before...

You'll get your money back via PayPal, my money is lost...

He is telling lies. I' m not his son!!!! I don't know this man.

He writes to me, You are a friend of him. I've send your money to him, but not via PayPal. What a big mistake of me...I was a dreamer in this moment.

Please open google homepage and give in in the search bar: lu7dim12@gmail.com (it's Juan's account). Then you'll find many warnings...

Your money is sure and come back to you in the next days.

I Guess Juan Alberto is LU7DIM. Beware of him also.