N9HPC BEWARE of MARK THOMAS $600 Scam.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W3WN

Re: pot calling the kettle black

Post by W3WN »

K4TEC wrote:Hi Paul, I am not surprised to hear from you as you seem to be one of the nosey interfering people who just seem to delight in poking your big nose in other people’s business, <snip>
Martyn,

Not to justify or dispute anything that is going on between you and Paul, or you and others...

But frankly, IMHO, and I'm not trying to play forum moderator... if you don't want to hear from "nosy" people, then you shouldn't post on this or similar forums.

By their design & very nature, they permit & encourage others chiming in. In many situations, such as questions about shipping issues, it's a good thing.

If you lodge a complaint about another ham here (or, again, on similar sites elsewhere) you ought to expect feedback. If you don't want the feedback, don't post.

Just MHO as someone who frequents here, you can ignore or whatever.

w8jn

'

Post by w8jn »

delete
Last edited by w8jn on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n9hpc

WHAT A LIAR.....

Post by n9hpc »

K4TEC wrote:And now he lies to the IL attorney general, not wise.
I have my $600 back but not from Mark who is the person who owes it so I will keep going after him legally until I finally get paid by him so I can give the organisation who gave me the $600 back to them as it is not their responsibility to give me money a crook owes me.
what a lying piece of so called humanity......YOU COULDN'T TELL THE TRUTH IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.......
GET YOUR BEST MONEY OUT AND COME ON YOU LYING PUKE!!!!!

SUE ME COME AFTER ME GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT.
SLANDER AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER IS A CRIME. OH BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT CHARACTER WOULD YOU......
BITS AND PIECES OF TRUTH DOES NOT MAKE IT THE TRUTH.

THAT IS ABOUT ALL THIS THREAD DESERVES... LET THE LYING PUKE HAVE HIS DAY. IT IS ALREADY SHORT LIVED...
OVER.... N9HPC
Thank you for your interest
n9hpc

Re: answer?

Post by n9hpc »

w8jn wrote:Obfuscate, smoke and mirrors...... Typical Martyn. Again, Martyn, please list the names and specific actual criminal charges that YOU filed. We are all interested. Who has been served summons to criminal court and what is the court date, so we can watch on court TV? Names and charges Martyn????????

OHHH by the way that last round of name calling you did was absolutely spectacular I am still reeling from that latest salvo.
In grateful appreciation for your help protecting me from the evil doers out there! Your Pal Paul w8jn
None, nothing notta.....
n9hpc

Re: You have options!

Post by n9hpc »

K9RLB wrote:You have options, don't let him take you, stand up!
yeah Martyn don't let me take you stand up!!! come on you lying puke come and get me....
n9hpc

Post by n9hpc »

K4TEC wrote:Hi there,
Well him requesting that I pay as a personal/other by PayPal took away any responsibility of PayPal, my paypal account manager has sopken to him and I believe closed his PayPal account down but that does not get my $600 back.
It is now in the hands of his local police and the IL Attorney General and as such I cannot comment further at this time.
I really doubt if I will see the money but hope that the court system in Champagne IL will do their job thoroughly, I can live with that.
73s
ROFLOL you believe what you want martyn still doesn't make it the truth.... I still have a paypal account and it works just fine.... and YOU sent me the money as personal other because you would not pay the fees on your end..... and I would not take any less for my equipment. that simple... man sure do wish you could tell the truth for once......
n9hpc

Post by n9hpc »

N9LCD wrote:Civil and criminal charges are completely separate. For example, a driver, criminally charged with DUI as the result of an accident he caused, can still be sued in civil court for damages caused in the accident.

You still can file a civil suit against N9HPC to recover your $600. Plus you may get costs and prejudgment interest.

And any judgment you get will last much longer than any sentence he might receive and be more effective than any court ordered restitution. For example, In Illinois, a judgment is good for ten years and can be renewed for another ten years.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING!

N9LCD
yeah come on Martyn..... I am thinking of spreading my businesses and georgetown Ky sounds like a good place to be. come on you lying puke I will own your business come n get me!!! or crawl back under your rock
n9hpc

Post by n9hpc »

ka9ees wrote:In Illinois. That would be small claims court.

Ed KA9EES
yeah what ED said.......hope your doing well Ed. 73's
n9hpc

Re: KA9EES

Post by n9hpc »

KT9D wrote::lol: KA9EES...you should spend more time reading the "rules of the rails" and less time reading this forum. Hee hee. CU
get on him charlie...
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Martyn lets see you spin your way out of this as it looks like N9hpc has called you out..
Larry Huff K0pd
kg4mlo

Re: pot calling the kettle black

Post by kg4mlo »

W3WN wrote:
K4TEC wrote:Hi Paul, I am not surprised to hear from you as you seem to be one of the nosey interfering people who just seem to delight in poking your big nose in other people’s business, <snip>
Martyn,

Not to justify or dispute anything that is going on between you and Paul, or you and others...

But frankly, IMHO, and I'm not trying to play forum moderator... if you don't want to hear from "nosy" people, then you shouldn't post on this or similar forums.

By their design & very nature, they permit & encourage others chiming in. In many situations, such as questions about shipping issues, it's a good thing.

If you lodge a complaint about another ham here (or, again, on similar sites elsewhere) you ought to expect feedback. If you don't want the feedback, don't post.

Just MHO as someone who frequents here, you can ignore or whatever.

Unknown by many what an excellent souce of new words this forum is from time to time for us crossword puzzle fans. KEEP ON ROLLIN "OUR PAL PAUL
W8JN"
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Wow it took some one a while to inform you of my thread Mark :)

Well if I tell them to just contact your state general attorney re case # 2011-CONSC-00313535 The phone # for them is 217-782-9047 they may explain to you what a lying con man Mark is.

Now it was reported to my local police and a criminal case filed but as it was put in to the hands of the office of the attorney general in Illinois we decided to continue to communicate through them.

Now they managed to get the con man to send me a check which arrived last week and I reported that to the thread.

Now Mark stop feeling sorry for yourself that you have been busted and upset that I brought it to the attention of the Ham community how you tried to Cheat me, it is my intention for you to stop your practices of attempting to try to rip of other hams hence this thread.

Now 73s OM and enjoy the publicity.
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

k0pd wrote:Martyn lets see you spin your way out of this as it looks like N9hpc has called you out..
Just seen the responces and I have responded.
I put out the phone # and case information filed, call them and see if they want to tell you the details.
n9hpc

Post by n9hpc »

K4TEC wrote:Wow it took some one a while to inform you of my thread Mark :)

Well if I tell them to just contact your state general attorney re case # 2011-CONSC-00313535 The phone # for them is 217-782-9047 they may explain to you what a lying con man Mark is.

Now it was reported to my local police and a criminal case filed but as it was put in to the hands of the office of the attorney general in Illinois we decided to continue to communicate through them.

Now they managed to get the con man to send me a check which arrived last week and I reported that to the thread.

Now Mark stop feeling sorry for yourself that you have been busted and upset that I brought it to the attention of the Ham community how you tried to Cheat me, it is my intention for you to stop your practices of attempting to try to rip of other hams hence this thread.

Now 73s OM and enjoy the publicity.

wow Martyn nice spin ... .I thought you got a check from some organization.....and your gonna come after me until you get money out of me......hey here's a thought send it back to them and come n get me you lying puke.... your reputation will follow you all your life for sellin junk and conning people out of their money hey btw enjoy your couple of month old a+ bbb rating It will not last for long.... you can't tell the truth enough to get through a day without conning someone out of something.... hope your life works out for you..... yeah one and all give the Illinois Sates Attorney a call. they sure won't have anything bad to say about me..... only martyn's the pukes allegations...... full of lies like usual...
have a nice day Martyn / radio mart trash
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Mark your rantings mean nothing to me, I got your check via the attourney general I am waiting on it to clear so I am pleased you were put to task and like you invite, yes anyone interested please do contact the Attorney general, she is a nice lady and I am shure will confirm what I said.

Mark keep this up 73s OM