N8QN < Ron THIEF THIEF THIEF !!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n0yg

N8QN < Ron THIEF THIEF THIEF !!!!

Post by n0yg »

BELOW ARE COPIES OF OUR EMAILS: I KEPT THEM ALL !
First off the money amount we are talking in minimal only $10 money order. I was suppose to receive a book from RON, N8QN about QRP. Money order is dated 9-05-11. On 9-10-11 I emailed him to see if he received the MO and he did. Said the book would go out that day 9-10-11. See Below :

Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:12 AM
To: n0yg
Subject: Re: QTH.COM Ad -- How To Get Started In QRP...

Yes, got it today?

Can you tell me where Western Union can cash money orders?

Will send out book today.

Take care,

Ron/N8QN

Then a week later after I received nothing I got this email:

Shipped it regular mail.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 11:58 AM
To: Ron Sauer

Ron
Nothing today, how did you ship this like regular mail or what.

Anyway, this goes on and on and on ! Today 9-25-11 still nothing and heres the kicker , see below. He decides after 2-3 wks to send me my MO back.

Money order was not cashed,and it will be sent back to you.

I caution you to watch who you are threatening sir.

Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 4:54 PM
To: Ron Sauer

“trace” meaning check to see if the Federal Money Order was cashed and where. Then follow this with going to the United States Postal Service and start a trace with them to see what happen to this package. “ DID YOU REALLY SHIP THIS” ??

73 nØyg
Robert
Very Funny Scotty Now Beam Down My Clothes

Then finally this, below:

MONEY ORDER #14-352235013

WILL BE IN TOMORROWS MAIL.

And still nothing as of 9-25-11. In my case I am lucky it was only $10 and I kept my emails in case I should need them for further proof.

DON'T TRUST THIS GUY, HE IS A THIEF AND WILL NOT DELIVER !!
I will keep everyone updated if there is a change.
RON, N8QN === ARE YOU READING THIS ??
k4kk

Re: N8QN < Ron THIEF THIEF THIEF !!!!

Post by k4kk »

n0yg wrote:...Money order was not cashed,and it will be sent back to you...
While this is very frustrating and time consuming, it seems that your characterization as a THIEF (multiple times) is wrong and perhaps even opens yourself up to some liability in the event of libel/slander claims. What you have described is not a thief but is at worst a slackard.
K4ICL

Why should this continue?

Post by K4ICL »

N0YG:

Do you realize that mailing an item using "Book Rate" postage can take a very long time, perhaps a week or two? Yet you post this, declaring the seller a thief?

You post only a portion of the communications, as evidence the man is a thief but leave out the part where you threatened him? Is this a fair and honorable way to resolve your problematic frustrations?

Please explain, in your own words, why this topic should be allowed to continue.

Thanks,

K4ICL
n0yg

Do you realize that mailing an item using "Book Rate&am

Post by n0yg »

The point is in the emails:
First : he said the book was sent REGULAR MAIL not Media mail
Second : after a period of time, the said he has not even cashed the Western Union MO
Third; after even more time has passed, he then says he will sending me the MO back .
Forth : again another 7-10 days, NO Money Order received. he is in Ohio and I am in Kansas. Per the USPS : Regular mail be it letter, book etc is 3-5 days tops.
As for leaving anything out of the emails, I told he I would do a trace if needed because of the time period and his back and forth of I sent it , no I am sending the MO back.
n8qn

Post by n8qn »

You can't please everyone N0YG...

Next time,I WILL PERSONALLY DELIVER IT IN PERSON TO YOU.

I'm so sorry that things did not work out in your favor and the postal service did you wrong.

The book was sent via media mail, if you understand what that is.

Do you think the $10.00 you spent is worth possible fines imposed on telecommunication harrassment?

Swearing to me on the phone and threatening my life N0YG, is not going to be tolerated!

This gentleman has issues. :shock:
n8qn

Post by n8qn »

Friends,

I want everyone to know that N0YG also threatened to come to my house reguarding this transaction.
I presume this means he wants to harm me physically???
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If your reading N0YG,please inform me the cost to fly to my qth? I am willing to pay your airfare. I'm about 15 miles east of Cleveland and the Cleveland Hopkins Airport is only about 20 miles from me. I would be able to pick you up there on the scheduled day you arrive.Is that ok? I certainly would not want to short hand you $10.00.

Thanks for understanding.
Ron
n0yg

HOW STUPID IS THIS GUY

Post by n0yg »

Over $10 I am suppose to fly to his house and I guess beat him up, lol. If I could I sure as hell would but my age prevents this. LUCKY HIM. lololol
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Are you saying the book never got there ? Now the returned money order never arrived ?
OK, So where are the filters now ?
n0yg

n8qn

Post by n0yg »

Exactly,
no book, and never received the returned money Order. This has been going on for aprox. 30 days. I figure the money is gone but at least this guy is EXPOSED.
Here is this guys phone # 440-786-9715 Ron / N8QN
This guy has said he is a:
retired cop
dispatcher
truck driver
This guy may be many things , except honest.
n8qn

Re: n8qn

Post by n8qn »

n0yg wrote:Exactly,
no book, and never received the returned money Order. This has been going on for aprox. 30 days. I figure the money is gone but at least this guy is EXPOSED.
retired cop
dispatcher
truck driver
editor removed nasty comment
n8qn

Post by n8qn »

n8qn wrote:
n0yg wrote:Exactly,
retired cop
dispatcher
truck driver
Lets take into account the credibility and ignorance of the demented individual that started this post.

Just another low life with limited income trying to deceive the readers.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS "MENTAL CASE".
W4LTD

Post by W4LTD »

n8qn wrote: Just another low life with limited income trying to deceive the readers.

This statement speaks volumes about YOUR character...

What does someone's income level have to do with the price of tea in China?
W4LTD

PM from this guy....

Post by W4LTD »

Rescinded