deleted post

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
wb2eqe

deleted post

Post by wb2eqe »

----------
Last edited by wb2eqe on Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
kc0cf

Re: Mr. Larson QTH Cop

Post by kc0cf »

wb2eqe wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mr. Larson has the churtzpah to write me an email stating he doesn't like my ad refering to an item that didn't sell on Qth.com and was placed up for Auction on eBay.

Somebody tell me when he was appointed QTH cop.
Humm... linking to ebay isn't a good thing to do, and I for one am sick of guys like you abusing the forum with links to Ebay. So, if you don't want comments from me, then stop linking to Ebay, simple. I am not a cop want to be either, I am just fed up with Ebayer's on QTH.com! Ebay is allready too Big we don't need to help them out here get even bigger!

Michael
kc6vlg

QTH cop

Post by kc6vlg »

Micheal, You got my vote buddy.... for QTH's hall monitor. I too do not think that it is a good thing to use QTH to point to one's auction elswhere. It is simply bad practice IMHO and I never follow the link. Then again I never buy anything on EBay, I only sell my junk there.

BTW....your "channel cop" plastic badge is on its way to you Micheal. Keep up the good work.

Got my flame suit on. :twisted:
N6ATF

Post by N6ATF »

I am against anybody other than Scott KA9FOX, the owner of this site, and his designated moderators, being vigilantes with or without cause, with or without a harassing tone.

I think Scott will agree with me on this, as he's said in the past to contact him directly about problem ads.
This person is no longer a member of chat.qth.com
w2rdt

Linking to -e-bay

Post by w2rdt »

This is a great swap sight. I would think everyone would take
advantage of qth.com. It is well monitored-Ham controlling Bad Hams.
and the best part, other than Donations its free.
E-bay gives you nothing. And when the feedback gets to lie
about sellers and buyers and e-bay condones it, it is in my
opinion the bottom of the heap.
Its big enough not to care about subscribers.
I have seen posters prohibited by Scott and think this is
great.
If you want to be an e-bayer go ahead, just dont contaminate a great site
doing it.
Russ==KC2RKO
kc0cf

3 Plus year old thread?

Post by kc0cf »

I guess it's true, what you say follows you on the internet, forever. This thread is over 3 years old nearing 4 years and is still alive, and apparently well, amazing! Rather than be criticized from the likes of Mr. Levine WB2EQE, I now simply point out scammers and Ebay linkers directly to Scott for his consideration of policy infractions. I am retiring from being QTH cop, sorry Mark. Scott you have an awesome web page, if we can just keep Ebay linking and the Nigerians out, this site will continue to be a real service to the radio community. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :D
wb2eqe

deleted post

Post by wb2eqe »

------------