Beware seller of 924864 (identity "none"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N0JR

Beware seller of 924864 (identity "none"

Post by N0JR »

This is not a person you want to deal with. he provides no personal info and passes off any request as "oh i do this all the time."
Don't buy or sell to ANYONE you don't have good reason to trust. Trust is earned, not demanded.
N8ERM

Post by N8ERM »

Thanks for the heads up. His ad has been deleted.
Terry N8ERM
w0bkr

See that more and more

Post by w0bkr »

E-mails without callsigns, a "first" name only, no phone number, no real info to validate the individual...I figure, ashamed to use their callsign, not worth dealing with to begin with...

Be careful out there...
KB3RPE

Re: See that more and more

Post by KB3RPE »

w0bkr wrote:E-mails without callsigns, a "first" name only, no phone number, no real info to validate the individual...I figure, ashamed to use their callsign, not worth dealing with to begin with...

Be careful out there...

:idea: Roger that...
:!: