He's back N3DG Dennis Gazak

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8jn

He's back N3DG Dennis Gazak

Post by w8jn »

N3DG Dennis Gazak is back. He is selling an Acom 2000A on the reflectors. Caveat Emptor!
73 Paul w8jn
w8jn

Where's Waldo

Post by w8jn »

Anyone else find Dennis anywhere ?
kg8lb

Re: Where's Waldo

Post by kg8lb »

w8jn wrote:Anyone else find Dennis anywhere ?
You mean the usual places, like under a rock ?

Thank you for the heads up. This guy is absolutely the worst that I have run into with amateur radio dealings. Beware of "Pennradio" !
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

Get a fresh cup of coffee and jump over to Dennis Gazak N3DG!
w8jn

Selling Again

Post by w8jn »

Dennis listed a "Flawless, mint " Acom 2000A on the Acom reflector earlier this week. Yesterday he listed a "Collectors quality, Flawless mint" Alpha.
Happy Hoss Trading Paul w8jn
w1wn

Post by w1wn »

Hi Paul:

Hope you have been well. Saw the post on the Alpha website and your judicious warning. Thanks again for looking out for the ham community.

Best 73's
Dave, w1wn
kg8lb

Re: Where's Waldo

Post by kg8lb »

w8jn wrote:Anyone else find Dennis anywhere ?
http://forums.ham-radio.ch/image.php?s= ... 1248047281
k5yy

Post by k5yy »

Boy, if you read his QRZ.com bio and such, you would think he is a local VIP and would not take a chance on his community "friends" finding out about his ham dealings and hurting his "reputation".. What a chance he is taking IMHO. Thanks for the heads up for future ads that turn up under his call!
w8jn

Dennis' Email to me

Post by w8jn »

This is what Dennis posted on the Acom Reflector referencing me.
Happy Hoss Trading Paul w8jn

--- On Sun, 6/26/11, D G <radiodg> wrote:

Subject: [acom-list] FOR SALE: Pair Svetlana 4CX800A GU74 Tubes
To: acom-list@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 5:36 PM

Ya can't believe everything you read these days, especially slander on the internet these (vast wasteland).
There are two sides to every story.

Ass-Man is OBSESSED with me !!!

Thanks for all the inquiries on the ACOM 2000A, she's been sold.

Dennis
N3DG
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Paul,

Even a stopped clock is right on twice a day.
In this case Mr DG:
"Ya can't believe everything you read these days, especially slander on the internet these (vast wasteland)."

It is just about the only truth he has ever spouted. He is the very worst dealer I have ever seen !

One only needs to compare feedback.
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

He's been blocked from the QTH.com classifieds for an awfully long time. Too bad others still allow him.

- Scott KA9FOX
W3ODD

Post by W3ODD »

read this lengthy thread I posted after dennis tried to burn me

http://www.worldwidedx.com/forum-swapsh ... -n3dg.html

plain and simple he is a low-life.......

notice how he had nothing to say after I offered to drive there and refund 100% of his money in cash for return of the receiver?

but how he was allegedly very displeased with it.......untill of course he listed it on ebay...then it was perfect