KB2VYZ Frank D Holt III

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K6JEA

KB2VYZ Frank D Holt III

Post by K6JEA »

I have been waiting since Feb. for Frank to return the money I sent via PayPal for what turned into an incomplete transaction. At first he replied to my e-mails with excuses and now doesn't answer at all. I gave Frank the benefit of the doubt for too long and since PayPal doesn't refund after 45 days, the money is lost.

Please be careful in any transactions with this dishonest ham.

Jim
K6JEA
Last edited by K6JEA on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n5qmg

Post by n5qmg »

I think you might have transposed a couple of letters. The call you listed has been canceled for a long time and belonged to someone else other than Frank D Holt III.
K6JEA

Post by K6JEA »

n5qmg wrote:I think you might have transposed a couple of letters. The call you listed has been canceled for a long time and belonged to someone else other than Frank D Holt III.
Thanks, fixed it.
w8jn

Honest Frank

Post by w8jn »

I have had several deals with Frank and found him to be 100% honest with me.
Paul w8jn
KA9MOT

Re: Honest Frank

Post by KA9MOT »

w8jn wrote:I have had several deals with Frank and found him to be 100% honest with me.
Paul w8jn
As I have. Frank is a good egg.
Steve - KA9MOT
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Ted Bundy didn't kill every woman he met. That doesn't bring the others back to life.
Not saying this guy is Ted Bundy just saying good deals with others don't really explain what this fellow is up against.

Paypal will make exceptions to the 45 day limit. You need to call a rep and have a real good case. If you never received goods , you may have a chance .
K6JEA

Post by K6JEA »

Thanks for the info on Paypal. I'll give them a call and see what they can do.

As for the folks that have had good transactions with Frank, I am glad it worked out for you. I did look up his transaction feedback before I sent the money and he had no negative postings that I could find on here or the Zed. I am just reporting what happened to me.

Jim
K6JEA