EA2TKC any one deal with Jose?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc0cf

EA2TKC any one deal with Jose?

Post by kc0cf »

Wonder if anyone knows Jose EA2TKC, or has done any business with him at all. Joe answered a wanted ad for a commander VHF 2000 and before sending money cross the ocean, wanted to see if any one had any dealings with him or has talked to him before.Email me with any info at KC0CF@hotmail.com Thanks!
Thanks to all that responded, hams helping hams, and using the feedback forum. I think what we have here is a fraud scammer. He can't seem to be able to photograph the amp with the serial number in the photo, and also refered to the amp as the "item", big scammer word. Thanks to all who translated from spanish on the EU message boards, and to all the comments stateside. 73's to all who helped and hope all will have a safe happy trading expierence here on QTH.com

Mike KC0CF
Last edited by kc0cf on Sun May 29, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KA2CDT

Post by KA2CDT »

Email sent to you! (Do not send $$)

Ronnie KA2CDT
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Why not get his E Mail address from the call book and make sure it is the real owner of that call sign. There is a lot of calls being used by scammers over there.
Larry Huff K0pd
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

KA2CDT

Post by KA2CDT »

KE3W wrote:Searched the net and the first hit was: ...received a mail...tried to defraud me...using the callsign EA2TKC...

Same here. I spoke to kc0cf via email already. That call sign EA2TKC has been linked to scams. :x
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
K4JC

Post by K4JC »

The real EA2TKC is aware of the scammer, as is EA2CSD - another call the scammer has used.