TM-741 and TR-751 Prices

Let others help you to determine what a piece of equipment is worth, before you put it up for sale.
n7ylz

TM-741 and TR-751 Prices

Post by n7ylz »

I am going to be selling a TM-741A that is in rare like new condition. Have the box, manual, all the documentation and even the advertising flyer for the radio. Am not totally sure what to ask. No scratches at all, good working condition

I also have a TR-751 2m SSB Radio that is in good shape. This one is radio, mic and manual only. A few scratches, but not bad for a rig this age.

Any ideas you have would help, am selling to be able to finance the purchase of an FT-850 or FT-950

73's Art
73's Art
N2ULF

TR-751 2m Price

Post by N2ULF »

Art,
I picked up a TR-751A for $225 shipped, which I thought was a good deal. It did have a blown light bulb on the display, but otherwise was 100%. It had the original box and accessories (hand-mic, mounting bracket, etc) When I decided to sell I offered it at $225 shipped and had multiple interested buyers within an hour. The main issue with this radio is a scratchy vol/squelch control. Replacement pots are hard to find. Mine didn't have that problem. If yours is ok there too, I'd think that you should be able to get $250+ based on how quickly mine sold at $225.

Mike N2ULF