(W3IXN) HOW FAR WILL QTH LET THESE HATEFUL POSTS GO???

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
puppetmaster

(W3IXN) HOW FAR WILL QTH LET THESE HATEFUL POSTS GO???

Post by puppetmaster »

I think that it is really a shame that QTH would let some of these postings continue. The latest string of threads are about the most duscusting I have seen in a long time. You people who find it compelling to stick your noses in other peoples affairs really should mind your own.......I noticed that most of you are too quick to judge. None of you even know what really went down, none of you where there to see what went down, and I really think that most of you do not really care as long as you have some place to get involvled in a good fight. I think that the W3IXN topic has got to a point where it is no more than a bunch of fools fighting over what ever they can. It is ok for you to post all this bull about W3IXN but when he fights back you idiots (that should stay out of it to begin with) get mad that he doesn't want to comment in the forum. QTH SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR LETTING THIS CRAP GO ON!!!!

IT NEVER DAWNED ON ANYONE THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THE WHOLE DEAL WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A MISTAKE.

NO ONE REALLY CARED TO TAKE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT. INSTEAD THEY WOULD RATHER GET A LONG LINE OF HATE AND TRASH ON THE THREAD JUST TO MAKE THEIR BORRING LIVES MORE INTERESTING. ENOUGH IS ENOUGHT ALREADY.

HAMS SHOULD ACT BETTER THAN THIS.

your all taking the word of one man,,, for all you know W3IXN could be telling the truth and getting blamed for something he did not do!!!!
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

W3IXN /Puppet Master why are you talking in the third person?
Larry Huff K0pd
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

OK lets look at this from a neutral point.
1- The buyer said he paid for the item.
2- The buyer said he never received the item.
3- You claimed you shipped it.
4- You were asked to provide shipper info and tracking number.
5- You came up with all kinds of reasons why buyer never received it.
6- You were asked by many why you did not say who shipped it and show tracking number.
7- All you ever came back with was name calling and slander toward everyone.

Now you wonder why people posting about this deal believe the buyer and not you?

I'm sure you will again do nothing but come back with more name calling and slander and not prove you are innocent.
puppetmaster

Post by puppetmaster »

hamradman wrote:OK lets look at this from a neutral point.
1- The buyer said he paid for the item.
2- The buyer said he never received the item.
3- You claimed you shipped it.
4- You were asked to provide shipper info and tracking number.
5- You came up with all kinds of reasons why buyer never received it.
6- You were asked by many why you did not say who shipped it and show tracking number.
7- All you ever came back with was name calling and slander toward everyone.

Now you wonder why people posting about this deal believe the buyer and not you?

I'm sure you will again do nothing but come back with more name calling and slander and not prove you are innocent.

Like I said before. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. This is between Joe and the shipper, not any of you. So I do not care what any of you think. You will never know. ever, and if that is not to your liking, TOO FREAKING BAD!!!

I think everyone who posted here is an idiot.......... As far as I am conserned. This is the end of any posting from me....