W3IXN...Scammer?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
eric

Re: W3IXN...Scammer?

Post by eric »

w7why wrote:
Joe Perge wrote: He lives less than 200 miles from me. No shipper is that slow! I have a requested a full refund. No response yet. We'll see what excuse he has now.
His name and adress:
Dan Couture
163 First St
Stoystown, PA 15563
Last Known phone number 814 270 2566

My call:WB8HWF.
I think if he lived less than 200 miles from me I'd pay him a visit and ask to see the receipt from the shipper
I know i would!!!! :-)
K9FON
No BS ham radio for me. I don't play ham politics, i.e. code/no code, Cb vs Ham, ect, ect.
eric

Post by eric »

NJ1K wrote:I'd say someone here is a little testy this morning, eh?
Maybe he didnt get any the night before? LOLOL! :lol:
K9FON
No BS ham radio for me. I don't play ham politics, i.e. code/no code, Cb vs Ham, ect, ect.
WW0JD

to "youpeople reading this" then "butt out&q

Post by WW0JD »

w3ixn wrote:I did ship that to you!! It is not my fault you didn't get it, but really I think you did get it and your trying to get your money back. I have been using QTH to upgrade my station for a long time and this is the first time I ever had an issue with anyone. This whole deal was strange to begin with and you have acted quite strange from day one. I hope that we can work it out and I even offered to send you a refund, but once again it was not to your liking and this is the result. YOU PEOPLE READING THIS, IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL NEVER SELL THIS GUY ANYTHING. ALL YOU WILL GET IS ONE BIG HEAD ACHE THIS IS TOTALLY BULLxxxxT!!!!!!!!!
Notice: toward the bottom of his comment he is speaking to "YOU PEOPLE READING THIS..."
But the very next comment he says:
w3ixn wrote:
NJ1K wrote:hmmm, where's the tracking information??
I LOVE HOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE TRUTH IS, JUST HAVE TO PUT THEIR TWO CENTS IN. DONT YOU XXXXXX HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BUTT INTO SOMETHING THAT REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?????

YOU REALLY SHOULD STAY OUT OF IT!!!!

YOUR ALL LIKE LITTLE KIDS!!!
Then it's none of our business. Sounds like a scam to me.
Best Regards -Kevin WWØJD
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

To prove more of W3IXN being a scam artist he thinks that by not using QTH.com ever again makes him the one who got scammed.

W3IXN posted:
"I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING, I WILL NEVER EVER USE QTH FOR ANYTHING EVER AGAIN."
And thats good because your kind is not welcome here.

Ham radio operators are a brotherhood that stick together for those who are honest and truthful.
KA2CDT

Post by KA2CDT »

"Ham radio operators are a brotherhood that stick together for those who are honest and truthful."

Right on Hamradman,right on!!

:D
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
kg8lb

[b]Hmmmmm.[/b] What the heck does that spell?

Post by kg8lb »

VE6WR wrote:Maybe it's me, but if the guy is as mature and educated as he would like us to believe, wouldn't his spelling and grammar be somewhere past the 4th grade?

Albert, ALL ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR, AGAIN ?
"Mature" and "educated" ,not always mutually inclusive. In fact , the two are all too often found in inverse proportions. A fact of life with many of today's higher education / indoctrination systems.
Many honest, mature people have difficulties with written communications. This is not really an issue at this time.
Failure to demonstrate basic good faith policies make this fellow appear less than honorable.

Paypal is a good tool to thwart this type of seller.
OK, So where are the filters now ?
Joe Perge

W3IXN...scammer with threats...

Post by Joe Perge »

It's now been 1 month since the transaction. W3IXN has now threatened me with his lawyer along with his 4 letter obscentities for posting here on QTH. I have all the emails. He has promised me a refund for the last 2 weeks after he gets his check. I guess he got his check today and he is now blaming my neighbors for stealing "HIS" radio! No refund in sight! I have been scammed!!!
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

Well if he's got a lawyer that has a brain in his head, he will ask W3IXN
who shipped it and what was the tracking number. When the lawyer hears him say "I don't have one" the lawyer will tell him "you loose".

Amateur radio people are a strong brotherhood that help other amateurs that are honest and truthful and don't cheat other hams.
ill41

Post by ill41 »

loose???
w3qrp

Loose

Post by w3qrp »

ill41 wrote:loose???
Like not screwed together to tight, yep loose.
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Yes, another spelling/grammar , compulsive proofreader is on the loose !
OK, So where are the filters now ?
w3qrp

Re: W3IXN...scammer with threats...

Post by w3qrp »

Joe Perge wrote:It's now been 1 month since the transaction. W3IXN has now threatened me with his lawyer along with his 4 letter obscentities for posting here on QTH. I have all the emails. He has promised me a refund for the last 2 weeks after he gets his check. I guess he got his check today and he is now blaming my neighbors for stealing "HIS" radio! No refund in sight! I have been scammed!!!
First he blames the weather, then his wife, then you and now your neighbors. Typical scammer ploys, blame others. This individual has yet to supply a tracking number or some other tangible proof that a package was even sent. All appearances to us reading in this forum, is that the blame falls squarely on Danny for not following through on his part of the deal. His threats to you further reinforces my thoughts that this boy is indeed a scammer. Were he a man in any way he would own up to the situation properly and fix it.

Yes, this may have been a scam from the outset.
WW0JD

Scammer located and identified...

Post by WW0JD »

I hope when he gives my name to his lawyer as one of the "little kids" on here who think he is a scammer that he spells my name correctly! :lol:
Best Regards -Kevin WWØJD
w7why

Re: [b]Hmmmmm.[/b] What the heck does that spell?

Post by w7why »

kg8lb wrote:
VE6WR wrote:Maybe it's me, but if the guy is as mature and educated as he would like us to believe, wouldn't his spelling and grammar be somewhere past the 4th grade?

Who needs a spell checker, anyway.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought
slpeling was ipmorantt. 73
puppetmaster

I know W3IXN

Post by puppetmaster »

I know W3IXN and I got to tell you that I find it hard to believe that he ripped anyone off. That is just not who he is. I am sure that the whole thing is nothing more than an honest mistake. One should not judge people by just one man's comment. You are all making it sound like he is totally guilty and yet none of you have any idea who he is or what happened. That is not the way hams should be. If this was about me, I would not reply to any of these posts either. QTH should be ashamed to let these kinds of posts continue.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Puppet Master for starters we do not use CB type names unless associated with your call sign. The point is that he never offered proof of shipping no tracking numbers or proof of delivery receipt. Which none of those he was willing to give the buyer if he had them which due to his almost juvenile responses has led to others beside the buyer suspicious of W3IXN's motives. Also might add if the buyer has received his money back or the radio he bought says he has and the matter is settled then it would of course end all this with the likely hood of a few passing comments from others.
Larry Huff K0pd
w3qrp

Re: I know W3IXN

Post by w3qrp »

puppetmaster wrote:I know W3IXN and I got to tell you that I find it hard to believe that he ripped anyone off. That is just not who he is. I am sure that the whole thing is nothing more than an honest mistake. One should not judge people by just one man's comment. You are all making it sound like he is totally guilty and yet none of you have any idea who he is or what happened. That is not the way hams should be. If this was about me, I would not reply to any of these posts either. QTH should be ashamed to let these kinds of posts continue.
Who is kidding who here? Puppetmaster and W3IXN appear to be the same person. http://www.youtube.com/user/w3ixn

That is just sad in so many ways that you would appear to be scamming the participants of this forum also.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Wow W3QRP your so right. Do not know how you found his video but it sure tells me a lot. Now i know why puppet master did not use his call. Any one that would stoop to this level of deception has to be a scammer. I noticed the one person who started this thread has posted requesting his radio on his site.
Larry Huff K0pd
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

Wow! How far is W3IXN going to go to try and cover up his scam? This is getting good I can't wait to see whats next!
By the way, he lied again. He told us that he would never come here again and now we see he is watching this posting.
K8YZK

Post by K8YZK »

Wow now all I need is the popcorn and drink .
puppetmaster

Post by puppetmaster »

No one was scammed. You guys are just a bunch of trouble makers and you really should find something better to do with your time. Did it ever accure to you that the whole thing could just be a big mistake? How do you know this guy is even telling the truth? You don't!!! None of you here have a clue who's telling the right story. I think it is mighty sick that this is even allowed to keep running. So I guess I could just pick someone on here and make up a big B.S. story and ALL of you would believe it. WOW!

I know the truth and I will tell you right now that this guy is NOT going to get ripped off, but I think that none of you really gives a crap if he does or doesn't, As long as you all have chance to start sh*t. That is the real bottom line. Only a looser would make a judgement about someone without knowing ALL the facts. I really feel sorry for all of you who are posting some of this crap. I can't wait to read the replies. I'm sure they will be meaningless, anyway. 73

You talk about CB handles, what about the HAMRADIOMAN. AND WHILE YOUR AT IT Look up Mr. W3QRP it isn't even a real call sign... AMAZING!!!
puppetmaster

Post by puppetmaster »

K8YZK wrote:Wow now all I need is the popcorn and drink .

I agree!!!!
Nothing more than a form of entertainment for loosers!!!
N6VMO

Re: I know W3IXN

Post by N6VMO »

w3qrp wrote:Who is kidding who here? Puppetmaster and W3IXN appear to be the same person. http://www.youtube.com/user/w3ixn

That is just sad in so many ways that you would appear to be scamming the participants of this forum also.
I posted that YouTube information a couple of weeks ago and it was removed.

But, W3IXN, how can you not know that a simple Google search put your YouTube account (Puppetmaster) at the top of the list. :shock:

Bravo...

Then you use Puppetmaster as handle to log into QRZ and try and defend your so called long time friend, W3IXN. :lol:

N2PET

Post by N2PET »

Ha Ha.... BUSTED!!! What a LOSER!! Trapped in an ever growing web of LIES! How can this guy even look at himself in a mirror? LOSER! :D
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Then puppet master tell us why you tried to come on here in disguise as Puppet Master and pretend your just a good friend? Your the one that is creating the character doubts about your self. No one else is pretending there some one else to defend there self.
Larry Huff K0pd