NE6V

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4DNR

NE6V

Post by W4DNR »

Joseph,

Please send shipping info for the antenna that you said you shipped to me two weeks ago.

I think it has been lost in shippment.

I have emailed you, but no response from you yet.

Don W4DNR
ne6v

Hi Dan

Post by ne6v »

Odd that you posted this here when we did the deal on QRZ...I came here to look up someone I 'm buying 2700.00 worth of equipment from.Any way
your antenna is in 2 boxes:
1 big box tracking # 1za4x7580399587947
1 small box tracking # 1za4x7580391209235
both are UPS, IN ONE OF THE BOXES IS AN ENVELOPE FOR YOU.Don't tear it open be careful. the small box is the box from MFJ , remember I mentioned I ordered a brand new "reddi match and holder" so thats what is in the mfj box.

sorry for any confusion also when you do get it and you get the envelope with what I said is in it and the antenna as I described please come back here and update your posting.

de
NE6V
ne6v

Post by ne6v »

Hello Don,
I have confirmed with UPS they delivered the packages already:
Proof of Delivery
Close Window Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number: 1ZA4X7580399587947 Service: UPS Ground Weight: 1.00 lb Shipped/Billed On: 04/25/2011 Delivered On: 05/02/2011 12:50 P.M. Delivered To: HUNTSVILLE, AL, US Left At: Front Door Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 05/03/2011 1:14 P.M. ET

heres proof for the second box:

Proof of Delivery
Close Window Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number: 1ZA4X7580391209235 Service: UPS Ground Weight: 19.70 lbs Shipped/Billed On: 04/25/2011 Delivered On: 05/02/2011 12:50 P.M. Delivered To: HUNTSVILLE, AL, US Left At: Front Door Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 05/03/2011 1:16 P.M. ET

I think you should acknowledge receipt and close this thread.
ne6v
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Don,
Are you saying that the items were said to have been shipped two weeks prior to your posting ? It appears from the shipping data that they were shipped two days after your posting here. Maybe the posting here actually helped !
OK, So where are the filters now ?
W4DNR

Post by W4DNR »

That does appear to be the case.

The antenna did arrive three days ago on Monday.

I've been doing disaster relief , and just today had the chance to open the package. It's no worse than I expected, and the seller did supply a new gamma arm from MFJ along with $40 to cover the delay, which I thought was a good jesture.

My ONLY problem with this transaction was that I couldn't get a tracking number for two weeks.

I was worried that something happened to the shipment or the seller.

A little steel wool and some Penetrox and a little spare time will get this
antenna up on the tower before the June VHF contest.

Don W4DNR
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

W4DNR wrote:That does appear to be the case.

The antenna did arrive three days ago on Monday.

I've been doing disaster relief , and just today had the chance to open the package. It's no worse than I expected, and the seller did supply a new gamma arm from MFJ along with $40 to cover the delay, which I thought was a good jesture.

My ONLY problem with this transaction was that I couldn't get a tracking number for two weeks.

I was worried that something happened to the shipment or the seller.

A little steel wool and some Penetrox and a little spare time will get this
antenna up on the tower before the June VHF contest.

Don W4DNR
All is well that ends well.
A tip: Instead of steel wool , try Scotch Brite pads for scrubbing. Steel wool leaves steel shreds behind that cause corrosion later. The Scotch Brite will clean well with just soap and water.
OK, So where are the filters now ?
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

kg8lb wrote:Don,
Are you saying that the items were said to have been shipped two weeks prior to your posting ? It appears from the shipping data that they were shipped two days after your posting here. Maybe the posting here actually helped !
Busted!......