Poll Question - Radio Mart AKA K4TEC

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.

Would you buy your used Ham Equipment From Radio- Mart

Poll ended at Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Yes
33%
No
58%
maybe
9%

Total votes: 69

larrylanberg

Post by larrylanberg »

It isn’t going to harm my case discussing this $10 check thing. I called Martyn on the evening of 4-04-11, to tell him the radio arrived in good shape but without the advertised power supply. We didn’t have an unpleasant or impolite conversation at all — in fact I’d describe Martyn as amusing. But, during the 10-minute conversation he gave 2 contradictory reasons why I didn’t get the power supply:

a) “There isn’t one, that ad is just a template.”
b) “I’m pretty sure I put it in the box.”

Martyn eventually said, ”Oh well, I’ll just run down to Walmart & pick you up a power supply”. But I didn’t like that idea because I won’t even use Radio Shack power supplies — period — much less unfiltered cubes from Walmart. I was expecting the Drake power supply from the moment I first read his ad. Further into the conversation, it became clear I wouldn’t get any more than a $10 check he was offering, and, I thought to myself, ‘Gee, I’d be lucky if I even got that much from him’. I thanked him for the “gesture”, which is exactly what I called it, and told him to go ahead & send the check.

Within 48 hours the $10 check arrived and yes I was surprised. I really didn’t think he’d send it. I sent him 1, maybe 2 e-mails thanking him.

But it began to gnaw on me that I didn’t get the power supply promised in the ad. Its really simple: I pay for Items A & B, you send me Items A & B. And now Leslie Allison is posting on here that they HAVE the power supply (!! thanks for volunteering that, Leslie) and that I should’ve “asked for it”.

Sorry folks, that’s just plain wrong and it stinks. There is something called accountability. You advertise a certain item then you deliver that certain item.

Radio-Mart owes me the power supply in the ad. A 500 mA rattle-trap from Walmart is not an equivalent.
Frozen

Post by Frozen »

Deleted by Author
Last edited by Frozen on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frozen

Post by Frozen »

Deleted by Author
Last edited by Frozen on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Well since i started the poll i've tried to stay out of the comments as out side of once or twice as i do not want to be accused of influensing the voting. But i'll say this i've never talked with Martyn or leslie but did have two dealings with them and neither were satisfactory. I don't believe that Martyn is a bad guy. But i do believe he has a tendacy to over state the condition of the items he sells. A lot of people are guilty of doing that because it's just there nature like used car salesmen do. His business is selling radios and he wants to place his items in the best light possible. I've also noticed that most of those who have came to his defense are in the 4 call area. So i have to trust there experience in there dealings with Radio Mart. But i always become leery of people who throw out religion like it is suppose to make them trust worthy. I can tell you that from my experiences every time i dealth with a person who wanted to present there selves as God fearing people and you can trust them that every time in my life i've been burned starting back when i bought my first car. So for leslie to call those who are not happy with there dealings with Radio Mart liars is in my opinion not some one whose word i would trust a whole lot. People disagree with me and there are those who will read this will disagree with me but unless they say something like Don KB0XA did which was a complete lie about me i have little to say but i know i'm honest in my words but we will just have to agree to disagree. I'll not ask you to remove the plank from your own eye unless we all agree i first need to remove mine.
WA5JAV

Posting

Post by WA5JAV »

I have been staying away from additional posting because I know how Martyn ripped me on a Collins deal. He is a slick operator and I suspect he is temporally doing business honestly since the pole began. As for Leslie's positive opinions, I suspect she's just as business flexible as Martyn.

I am a Christian. However, I don't insult God by tagging my posts or emails with scripture quotes. This is another flag that the poster might not be as honest as indicated and attempts to have Godly connections.

We will see if Leslie keeps her promise and tends no future posts.
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Larry ,

Sure, the power supply should have been there but it was not. Mistakes occur. Time to "move on". You can assume and express your malicious intent suspicions all you want. Firstly , you cannot prove anything and Martyn's willingnness to present and follow through with a remedy pretty well dispell any theory that the wall wart in question was intentionally omitted . Sorry, the sinister conspiracy theory holds no water at all.

BTW, As I recall , the Drake" power supply was a typical 9 volt @1 amp generic wall wart. Five hundred milliamperes might be a bit light. Ten bucks is probably a bit shy of the actual cost to replace but YOU accepted the offer. "Responsibility" remember ? At some point YOU have to be responsible for your own actions and agreements.

All your expectations and hurt feelings aside, you agreed to the $10 offer, you then received the $10. Upon receipt of the $10 you posted a positive comment that the radio was indeed a good deal. The comment left little doubt that you were now pleased with the radio.
Whatever the reasons for the missing wall wart , a remedy was proposed, you accepted and Martyn followed through. Done deal. The letter of approval should have ended the whole affair unless something new cropped up. Nothing new however has been noted.
When you later took on the "poor me , I am a victim" status you were even offered a full cash refund . I don't see you snapping up that offer ? After all , if he has no genuine , super-duper Drake wall wart all he can do to make you whole is return your funds.
Whatever "wrong" was done, you have no claim at this point to a genuine power supply. The offer of a full refund at this late point was generous as it was far more than you are owed.

Leslie, I too dislike the possibly vain evocation of blessings that seem to be quite double edged.
OK, So where are the filters now ?
W3WN

Post by W3WN »

Well, I have to admit that this has been an interesting thread, to say the least.

It did serve to confirm one thing... that there was indeed, as long suspected, a direct connection between the infamous "Gottahavit" eBay ID and our acquaintenance in KY.

But now, I see that "Frozen" has deleted all posts (at least as far back as I've looked, I didn't search the entire thread yet) that took place here... which also served to remove that confirmation.

Now one has to wonder... if everything is on the up & up, why would the representative of the company remove all of their posts? [The question is rhetorical, of course]
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

The link between the two has been known, not just suspect for years. I didn't think it was a secret . Any speculation regarding the deletions is just that. Maybe she had second thoughts regarding the use/abuse of religion ?
Nice to see that part removed.
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

There was an older post on here where Martyn responded to someone who accused him of using both radio-mart and gottahaveit1995 on ebay. He flat-out denied it but said he did know him. I guess that at least proves that he is a liar.
kg8lb wrote:The link between the two has been known, not just suspect for years. I didn't think it was a secret . Any speculation regarding the deletions is just that. Maybe she had second thoughts regarding the use/abuse of religion ?
Nice to see that part removed.
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Aha ! Yes, it would seem so .
NJ1K

Post by NJ1K »

Yes, very interesting thread we have here...
K4TEC

You need to read more carfully !!!!

Post by K4TEC »

K4TEC

Location: US Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm Post subject: Re: Everyone is entitled to their opinion

I saw your last posts on eham where you said you were finished. You may feel free to end your interest in this thread, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed. BTW Martyn has found another auction site to use, but then you probably already knew that.

Martyn now went to his own website and does not have to pay the 13% epay fees, maybe he can pass some savings on to his customers?

Ah almost forgot your 2nd demand ". I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed"

[u]I have no problem with that. Back in 2002 or 2003 whenever it was I formed gottahaveit1995[/u], I decided that I would set it up for purchases only for the time being (okay so now it has 4000 positives, is 100% and a "Top Rated Seller" and a Silver Power Seller woo hoo,) Well I have stopped that account also as I am done with eBay. Anyway my wife was given the responsibility to buy what was on a weekly list, she did a good job but, ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY she accidently bid on an item I had for sale, simple human error, hands up, I agree out in public as I am not a liar, I didn’t oversee what she bid on at the time and that got my account suspended for 30 days, I soon learnt my lesson there and by mistake, I agree that happened.

So I hope that answers your question here and you can now carry the answer across to eHam and blow your horn there also.

I would like to know your point to the question, I ask as I look at your postings and it is like your just trying to be cleaver and catch me out, Hey like I said, you ask and I will be honest with my answers, Despite several accusations, I have nothing to hide.

I did a search through my accounts ref you,, I see we have spent almost $2,000 on equipment that either needed work or was clearly not as described, I also look at your account and see evidence of shill bidding, I also see you have purchased 2 Manuals from me that I trust were delivered in good time and were as described and that I left you Positive feedback less than 1 minute after you paid me, both being manuals, now I do not understand your issue with me when in fact I should have an issue with you.

Shame on you Albert for the following
2/4/2007 - $21.83 You bought FROM us a manual for an Omni V (is there a problem?)
4/7/2008 - $306 WE bought FROM YOU a FAULTY TR4-C (did we complain, NOPE)
3/2/2009 - $1072.00 WE bought FROM YOU a Very Tatty TS-2000 (again, no complaining)
3/15/2009 - $193.27 WE bought FROM YOU, (the ONLY item not needing WORK ON) MN-2000
7/11/2010 - $6.06 YOU bought FROM US a Nifty Manual for FT-2000 (AGAIN, is there a problem?)
8/2/2010 - $355 WE bought FROM YOU an IC-735, AGAIN, needing work....in fact that is still here and parted out, AND DID WE COMPLAIN, OR ASK FOR A REFUND
(taken from my TAX records and yes we do keep records of all transactions for our OWN protection. Not just 3-5 years, as required by law)

Now I feel I have been very good by being patent and not having a good old go at you, look at your sales V bidders really something looks out of place there, same people time and time again,,, now what do you think there Albert?
Maybe someone needs to drop the IRS a line on your behalf,, I just see a rat?
So perhaps you would like to explain yourself and your gripe with me Albert? Be truthful as I have been and let’s really see what your problem is? Oh and please feel free to post this on the other forums you have posted remarks about me on. thanks
73s
Tom K5SAF

K4TEC

Post by Tom K5SAF »

I had a great transaction with Martyn K4TEC on a Flex 5000.

Provided good informaiton when requested and very quick shipping - couldn't have been better.
Tom K5SAF
K9XR

Martyn is still at it.

Post by K9XR »

Rather than waste bandwidth with requoting his old re-post I will just get to the point. I haven't said too much about this lately because most of it has already been said.

Almost anyone familiar with Martyn knows his way of doing things. On here for instance, he asks people to air their complaints and when they do he tries to discredit them with a big pack of lies. He's done it on ebay and he's done it on here.

I'm not even going to try to compare my reputation to his. I'll let everybody judge for themselves. I just find it kind of funny that after I call him a liar (which is proven) he tries to attack me with a re-post of another pack of lies.

BTW Martyn, I just noticed your subject line that I need to read more carefully. The only problem is that there IS a post on here from you where you deny having any connection to gottahaveit1995 other than "knowing him and some intertrading" Now which is it were you lying then or are you lying now?

And here I thought he was trying to change. Nope, it's the same old Martyn.
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

K9XR
It seems funny to me that you attack every single person who is pleased with a transaction, I picture you stood in front of a store with a protest banner waiving it at all who come by and shop,, comical really,,, and when people criticize you,, you go in to a super mode of attack, anywhooo.

Larry I have not been proved a liar which is simple as I just don’t lie, I don’t have the time nor desire to or need to, you lie on this forum telling would be readers that I know nothing about nor have any connection to gottahaveit1995 yet here is a posting from this forum that I sent clearly stating that I own that and several other companies.

I guess it disappoints you greatly being proved wrong yet again, really you are beginning to bore me with the same old crap that you cannot justify yet you keep on posting, I wish I had the time but come on stop distorting the truth, and of course when I feel like defending myself you once again state that I then attack the comments, Sure I will respond to any BS the same as you would, I have sat on the side for too long jsut taking a bunch of crap from you and half a dozen like you as I usually cant be bothered responding as some of the claims are so far out there its unreal and most can see it for what it is.

on a different toppic, I am pleased to now announce that I have implimented new security measures on my web site allowing me to block the undesirables out there, you will see a 403 forbidden error message when you log in, I would imagine that will also upset a few but the few it upsets are the few I wish to have no dealings with.

Anyway I am not wasting my time on here yapping to you people (you know who you are) when it’s so sunny and nice outside and I have better things to do.

73s
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

deleted
Larry Huff K0pd
w8jn

My Conclusion

Post by w8jn »

Let me first state that I have never had any business dealings with Martyn or his wife. It has become obvious from these posts that Martyn and his wife have made some people very angry. He also has 26 negatives on Ebay during the past 12 months. Martyn, with 18,000 sales, it sure seems that the smart thing to do to help your business reputation and prevent this sort of anger is to simply refund money to a dissatisfied customer along with their shipping fees. Now of course you are not legally bound to do either, however, it sure would prevent this sort of hostility.
Happy Hoss Trading Paul w8jn
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Martyn i'm puzzled as you say on here that gotta have it 1995 was one of your company's and names you used to buy with but on another thread you wrote the following. Can you explain the two different descriptions...

{ I have been a proud radio amateur for more than 30 years, I do own radiomart, no big secret there, I also do know gottahaveit1995 no big secret there either but I have no direct connection with him, We do intertrade hence the obvious association, there hope that’s cleared that up.}
Larry Huff K0pd
w8jn

gottahavit

Post by w8jn »

Larry,
When I asked Martyn for the names he operated under on ebay, his wife replied that gottahavit was her Ebay name. I notice that she has deleted her posts on this thread. The posts can be found cached on google.
Happy Hoss Tradin Paul w8jn
w8jn

Gottahaveit1995

Post by w8jn »

Leslie Allison's Comments from Radio-Mart blogspot.

http://radio-mart.blogspot.com/

Picture of Leslie and Martyn

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FpP456IKA1g/T ... %2B021.jpg

9. Martyn’s e-Bay account: Radio-Mart Leslie’s e-Bay account: iLove2Cell. Yes, I did MOST of the buying with MY account, when it was gottahaveit1995 for quite some time. WHICH IS PERMITTED. And, we also didn’t hide that fact. Most of our messages were either signed “Leslie & Martyn Allison, or no signature. Also, it would be CLEAR when shipping & invoicing. It was addressed TO ME. Also, where RADIO-MART lives…. Watch out there!!! Lol Also, we have NO OTHER ACCOUNTS THAN THESE 2. If you don’t believe that, then sorry… there’s nothing I can do to convince you.

10. In regards to “hidden” auctions. We did this at the RECOMMENDATION of our FIRST power seller manager. The SOLE reason, was that there were some people sending FALSE SECOND CHANCE OFFERS via the bidding history. Thank Heavens that customer would then call/email us straight away, and the matter was sorted and reported to e-Bay. I believe a couple people were actually arrested for it. LOL

MY NAME IS LESLIE ALLISON IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME PERSONALLY…
859-312-3857
KK7AZ

What a Joke.....

Post by KK7AZ »

MY GOD , WHAT A JOKE. Is this what Ham Radio has become?????? Next these jerks will show a picture of his dog How about his medical report, picture of his home ect. No wonder our country is in so much trouble, these jerks get to vote for the President. Now I'm wondering about Radio Mart even answering all the Crap............. I've been a ham for over 62 yrs and can't believe what I'm reading, if this the new world, you can have it. 73's
K9XR

Re: What a Joke.....

Post by K9XR »

KING JOHN,

Please tell me who is forcing you to read this thread and I will ask them to stop!

KK7AZ wrote: MY GOD , WHAT A JOKE. Is this what Ham Radio has become?????? Next these jerks will show a picture of his dog How about his medical report, picture of his home ect. No wonder our country is in so much trouble, these jerks get to vote for the President. Now I'm wondering about Radio Mart even answering all the Crap............. I've been a ham for over 62 yrs and can't believe what I'm reading, if this the new world, you can have it. 73's
N6YM

Re: Gottahaveit1995

Post by N6YM »

[quote="w8jn"]
Leslie Allison's Comments from Radio-Mart blogspot.

[/quote]

That page is some real interesting reading. Thanks for posting the link.
Maybe somebody can save that page, to prevent it being deleted like the "frozen" comments in this thread
N7JKH

Calling out the liars!

Post by N7JKH »

Seems to be blocked now, but here's a cut and paste.

Radio-Mart Questions
This is for certain "customers" who have had questions about us since 2006.

Saturday, March 10, 2012
Radio-Mart Questions... ANSWERED
T1. TS944 Customer Questions (we are BOUND to keep any/all customer names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. CONFIDENTIAL.)
· Firstly, he sends a cashier’s check / money order about twice a year. (I think once it was 3 times, but it caused some tax issues at the end of the year)
· When he wins something, he calls FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING (but, we are NOT in the business of making customers UNHAPPY, DESPITE, the crap posted on eHam, QRZ & QTH) So, we spend a good deal of time on the phone with him on those mornings.
· On the phone, we compare what is left out of what he is sent and make sure that OUR records MATCH the customers’ records. Then his VERY NEXT QUESTION IS ALWAYS…. “do you have more than just this one unit?” SOMETIMES, he will buy what we have, and sometimes he asks to have a DIFFERENT one that Martyn thinks he would like better for whatever reason.
· We then ship everything in his order and try our best to keep him happy, AS IT IS OUR JOB.
· As far as how the transaction goes on e-Bay, most of the time, we agree to cancel the transaction because often he gets more than or different than what he won. By the way: we do this one A LOT with several GREAT customers.
· As far as someone saying that “you’ll see the same one with the same serial number that he bought”… well, that maybe the case, however we use a TEMPLATE in our listings, and a lot of times the serial number doesn’t get changed, along with other things, and WE ALWAYS give the winner an option to back out of the transaction if our listing is missing crucial information FOR THAT WINNER.
SO THERE IS THAT ONE IN A NUT-SHELL – HOPE IT ANSWERS SOME OF THE IDIOTIC AND MISLEADING GARBAGE OUT THERE.

2. Description & Picture questions
· Firstly, I must ask… Have ANY of you actually attended an e-Bay sellers convention or self-help groups that come to your area? Well, we have! And one of the FIRST things you learn is How to attract a buyer to “click” on your item from the 10’s of 1,000’s of other listings out there… SIMPLE… add things to your TITLE to make the buyer INTERESTED ENOUGH to click on it. i.e., **LOOK**, **BEAUTIFUL**, **NICE ONE**. **PRISTINE**. So, this is one thing that HAS IN FACT made us successful sellers on e-Bay. We attract the bidder, and use the ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE RADIO LISTED, give a BRIEF description, and add tech specs.
· As far as someone saying that our pictures are “grainy”. Ha ha ha, I will not even address this one, as it is irrelevant. If an item has rust, YOU SEE IT OUR PICS… If an item has dents/scratches, YOU SEE IT IN OUR PICS. WAY too many customers TELL US that you can CLEARLY see faults and defects in our pics, if there are any.
· As far as Martyn describing an item as “Mint” or “Like New”, I would LOVE to address this one… VISUAL PERCEPTION IS SUBJECTIVE. For those of you who need to figure out what that means, I’ll tell you… It MEANS that it is an OPINION. And if you saw ALL THE CRAP THAT COMES IN HERE, sometimes by OTHER “bad sellers” on e-Bay, you would FULLY understand & APRECIATE his “visual perception”.
And THAT is all to be said about THAT.

3. Radio-Mart, INC questions
· This was a CORPORATION set up in case we opened a PHYSICAL store. And since we didn’t, we never traded against it.
· RADIO-MART is an E-BAY USER NAME. When you are self employed sales, you file as an INDIVIDAUL SCHED C RETURN (we’ll get to our “tax” issues later, in my “drivel”.)
· The BBB information in Lexington is INCORRECT. You DO, in fact, NEED TO BECOME A MEMBER for information there to be accurate. Which is WHY the info there is MOSTLY wrong. (which we have since rectified with the BBB). We are NOT members, and would not be. As we sell on e-Bay and other internet resources. There is not a “physical” location. i.e., store front, mall, shop, etc.
Not a LOT to explain there. Sorry to disappoint.

4. In regards to the ACTUAL CUSTOMERS here who HAVE done business with us…
· If you “tried” to give an opinion here, and we berated for it, we apologize. We try to tell our customers, when they ask about these posts, DON’T DEFEND US!!!” You’ll only be called a liar, accused of being us, or WHO knows what.
· Those of you that VALID experience’s with us… I HAVE Read YOUR COMPLAINTS HERE… I have also RESEARCHED, with our e-Bay managers help, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. SHAME ON YOU… ALL BUT 1 OR 2 OF YOU ARE LIARS. Bold, faced LIARS.
· The rest of you…. YOU GOT ALL YOUR MONEY BACK. YOU EITHER GOT THE PRODUCT OR YOUR MONEY, IN 2 CASES, BOTH…. We are NOT REQUIRED by E-BAY, PAYPAL OR by FEDERAL CONSUMER LAW to PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING. Matter of fact, when I perform a refund, IT AUTOMATTICALLY REFUNDS WHAT WAS PAID IN THE AUCTION INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING COSTS. We have NO control over this. Also, not many companies offer ANY covered shipping now days. AND NONE PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING.
This is ONLY for ACTUAL CUSTOMERS. You know who you are AND you should be ashamed. ESPECIALLY when the end result is IN YOUR FAVOR.

5. Buying on e-Bay
· YES, we buy a LOT on e-Bay.
· MOST of what comes in needs SOMETHING DONE TO IT TO MAKE IT WORK!!!!! Which takes time and often MONEY.
· To those sellers out there… TAKE CARE IN YOUR SHIPPING. We too lost money in the beginning our business, with shipping damage and IMPROPER packing. (this happens a lot)
· Sellers, you also have the CHOICE for us to return it to you for a refund. We have learned that sometimes, just a partial refund is necessary.
· IN SALES…. BUYING AND SELLING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE “NACK” FOR IT, WHILE OTHERS DO NOT.
MOVING ON

6. Feedback Extortion
· Kinda hard to address this, as we are on both sides of the fence, but I’ll say what I think about it.
· In the beginning, both Buyer AND seller could leave neg feedback.
· SELLERS ALWAYS FARE WORSE THAN BUYERS ON NEG FEEDBACK. That is a FACT.
· If someone would want to take the time to look at our feedback, you’ll see that we ALMOST ALWAYS LEFT A NEG, if the NEG left for US WAS UNREASONABLE, OR OUTLANDISH.
· NOW, sellers only have the option NOT to leave feedback, or leave a POSITIVE. So actually, for the last 2 YEARS, we have reported MORE THAN 200 CASES INVOLVING FEEDBACK EXTORTION against US. And MOST of those are “no longer a registered user”. So, we aren’t “too” sympathetic on this one.
· Also Note, that we have always maintained a 99.3% OR BETTER. And that is with USED and sometimes ANTIQUE equipment. That’s saying Quite a bit. You can’t even get that good of odds on MOST things. Heck, my birth control doesn’t even promise THAT ONE!!!
· ALSO… MOST neg we HAVE are from customers who NEVER let us know there was EVER a problem. If they had, we’d probably be 100%.

7. Those that have NO customer history with us… (which is pretty much MOST of you on these prior posts…
· You have NO right to yak about ANYTHING. Perhaps you should take stock of your OWN LIVES, before gossiping about OTHERS!

8. Now on to my favorite part, TAXES!!!! Lol
· I must say, that firstly I think that when someone calls the IRS or State Revenue about us… they get a good laugh. They have access to all our records. And I am sure this is why they have never called or written to us with unreasonable questions. (we too, get a little chuckle), as it shows the low level of mentality and possible sociopathic status of someone who actually calls to try and cause harm against another human being. ( I’d like to think there is a special “hell” for these kinds of SINS)

9. Martyn’s e-Bay account: Radio-Mart Leslie’s e-Bay account: iLove2Cell. Yes, I did MOST of the buying with MY account, when it was gottahaveit1995 for quite some time. WHICH IS PERMITTED. And, we also didn’t hide that fact. Most of our messages were either signed “Leslie & Martyn Allison, or no signature. Also, it would be CLEAR when shipping & invoicing. It was addressed TO ME. Also, where RADIO-MART lives…. Watch out there!!! Lol Also, we have NO OTHER ACCOUNTS THAN THESE 2. If you don’t believe that, then sorry… there’s nothing I can do to convince you.

10. In regards to “hidden” auctions. We did this at the RECOMMENDATION of our FIRST power seller manager. The SOLE reason, was that there were some people sending FALSE SECOND CHANCE OFFERS via the bidding history. Thank Heavens that customer would then call/email us straight away, and the matter was sorted and reported to e-Bay. I believe a couple people were actually arrested for it. LOL

MY NAME IS LESLIE ALLISON IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME PERSONALLY…
859-312-3857

We have NEVER “hidden” who we are or where we live. MARTYN PUTS HIS PHONE NUMBER ON ALL LISTINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. (most don’t)

To whomever stated they “felt sorry for Martyn” when he lived in England and OWNED Multicomm…. YOU ARE A LIAR. SHAME ON YOU. Let’s clear this one up now… what ACTUALLY happened in England BEFORE the move here… a LOT of customers ENDED UP DEALING ONLY with Martyn, and that pissed off a LOT of dealers. So, get your facts straight. I guess you are telling this lie because we sent you AT OUR COST a FREE Collins Pwr Sply and CABINET. OVER a $400 VALUE + SHIPPING (we paid for)… And you claim it blew up? We did request a return OF ALL PRODUCTS, AGAIN AT OUR EXPENSE… AND YOU DECLINED our GENEROUS offer.

To the “gentleman” that said he’s been to our house and was actually INSIDE our house???? REALLY??? You should really re-think that LIE, as NO CUSTOMER HAS EVER BEEN INSIDE MY HOUSES!!!!!!!! PERIOD. END OF STORY!

Some of you ARE IN FACT bordering on ILEGAL STATEMENTS. Opinion or not, you are stating as FACT, things you know NOTHING of or COMPLETE lies. I suggest that check the laws in KY on Libel & Defamation.

Everyone should be mindful of ONE, SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING…
OUR LORD SEES ALL. We try our BEST, as lowly humans to “get it right”, but sometimes we fall. Please try and keep this one thing in mind before POSTING ANY crap about ANYTHING you don’t have any knowledge of, or posting OUT-RIGHT LIES about other people.

If there is anything I have missed, then it isn’t worth delving into. I feel I have covered MOST “issues” in these posts. AND in GREAT detail. If you are NOT happy with this, I’m sorry but there isn’t much I’ll be able to do for you, and the only thing I can recommend is maybe some professional help. I don’t know, I’m not an expert.
Posted by Frozen at 7:29 PM 0 comments
Labels: e-bay, gottahaveit1995, ham radio, iLove2Cell, leslie allison, martyn allison, Radio-Mart
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... LA8NHA
LA8NHA (Stubberd Trond) Yes, I see 2 transactions from you...

4/23/2007 - $1430.50 - Kenwood TS-950SD - NO COMPLAINTS FROM YOU
4/17/2007 - $1958.90 - Kenwood TS-950SD - NO COMPLAINTS FROM YOU
So, why is it that instead of complaining TO US..... You decide to WHINE on eHam????
That REALLY doesn't make any sense. You didn't file a PayPal claim OR ANYTHING!!!!

There seems to be a "running theme" with all you JOKERS!
Posted by Frozen at 2:41 PM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... K9XR
K9XR (Albert Brooks) I am REALLY unclear what your motive is in all this garbage. The only thing we can think of is JEALOUS COMPETITOR!!!! It's okay, we deal with those too. How about a little call to the IRS on YOUR account, Pal.... (done) Now to the FACTS.....
We have had a TOTAL of 6 transactions with you... I shall break them down...

2/4/2007 - $21.83 You bought FROM us a manual for an Omni V (is there a problem?)
4/7/2008 - $306 WE bought FROM YOU a FAULTY TR4-C (did we complain, NOPE)
3/2/2009 - $1072.00 WE bought FROM YOU a CRAPPY TS-2000 (again, no complaining)
3/15/2009 - $193.27 WE bought FROM YOU, (the ONLY item not needing WORK ON) MN-2000
7/11/2010 - $6.06 YOU bought FROM US a Nifty Manual for FT-2000 (AGAIN, is there a prob?)
8/2/2010 - $355 WE bought FROM YOU an IC-735, AGAIN, needing work.... AND DID WE COMPLAIN, OR ASK FOR A REFUND... NOT JUST NO, BUT HELL NO.
Albert, you should be very careful with your selling account. Remember that what goes around comes around, AND I SEE THE SAME BIDDERS BIDDING ON YOUR STUFF OVER AND OVER....

YOU ARE A SHILL BIDDER!!!!!!! EVERYONE WATCH THIS SELLER!!!!!!!

Now, we have given you $1926.27 with you.... AND WITH ALL THE WORK WE HAD TO DO TO THE CRAP YOU SENT.... we still didn't raise a dispute.

Very interesting... I'll be PERSONALLY WATCHING YOU ALBERT BROOKS at
9304 Kimmel Ct.
Tinley Park, IL 60487
Posted by Frozen at 11:53 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... HK1HHX
HK1HHX (Pedro Orozco) I have ONE transaction with you for $30 USD WE BOUGHT FROM YOU.

By the way, Martyn only has one name. AND you are in NO position to say what IS or IS NOT legal in this country. IDIOT.

Also, where is the Meter I bought from YOU!!!
Now, WHO'S THE CROOK

Not too bright, these HAMS

Posted by Frozen at 11:03 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... K1DA
K1DA (Charles Di Luglio) YET ANOTHER PERSON WITH DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH!!!! You have NEVER bought from us.

oh, and YOU are proof that SIGMUND FREUD was RIGHT!!!!

Get some help dude!
Posted by Frozen at 10:46 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... W5IEI
W5IEI (Michael Bufkin) YOU have NEVER bought from us, THEREFORE have NO experience with us. YOU are just a CLUCKING HEN, yes... I meant HEN. Rooster's are MUCH more reserved AND appreciated.
We do NOT shill bid, as it is ILLEGAL!!!!!! Our feedback is SO great and we have such a LARGE customer base that those bidders have NO PROBLEM RUNNING up the price ON THIER OWN!!!

You OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO VALIDITY IN THIS DEBATE, so YOU ARE AN UNNECESSARY "person".

We call people like YOU... stalkers, sociopaths, FREAKS
You have some SERIOUS problems, and need a LOT of help.
Posted by Frozen at 10:42 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... WQ7O
WQ7O (Dennis Todaro) - I see your complaint.
I am sorry if your question was not answered. But the customer that received the item WAS in FACT satisfied, and had no problem with the listing.
In regards to the Drake T-4XC, you should have contacted us AS SOON AS YOU WERE UNHAPPY, INSTEAD of whining on eHam. You would have gotten much further with us, then sitting around, adding to the gossip AND GETTING NOWHERE!

Yet ANOTHER example!!!!!

Stay Tuned... there will be more!!!!
Posted by Frozen at 10:30 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... N6PSE
N6PSE (Paul Ewing) - I see the transaction you are speaking of. You paid $1070.49 for the FT-736. Which was refunded to you MINUS a $20 RESTOCKING fee. E-Bay actually ALLOWS this. YOU WERE NOT OUT $100 in SHIPPING. More like $40 or $50

AGAIN... WE DO NOT COVER RETURN SHIPPING.... NOBODY DOES!!!!! DUHHHHH
MATTER OF FACT, WHEN WE GOT THE RADIO BACK we DID re-list it the SAME WAY... NOT TESTED... And the new buyer WAS COMPLETELY HAPPY!!!!!
Posted by Frozen at 10:22 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... W7NWH
W7NWH (John Webb) - Funny thing, I have 3 transactions with you. The first one is on 12/08/2007 WE BOUGHT FROM YOU.. an Icom R-70 for $276.60 (also paid more than it's worth)
The next is on 8/4/2008 where YOU bought from US an MB-23 for $18.99 and finally on 11/6/2009 YOU bought from US 2 Icom Parts for $22.49. I see no other transactions dealing with you. Certainly no Collins as you suggested in your "drivel" on eHam posted on 12/12/2006. YES, that's right, 2006.
FIRSTLY.... IF YOU WERE SO UNHAPPY WITH US, WHY ON EARTH DID YOU CONTINUE TO BUY FROM US?????
I'll tell you why... You are a TROUBLE MAKER. I am assuming that mommy & daddy didn't give you enough attention.

I tell YOU... If I had a problem with a SELLER, I certainly WOULDN'T buy from them again.

I really AM LOVING THIS NEW TASK of mine! VERY INFORMATIVE.
Posted by Frozen at 10:10 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... W3LK
W3LK (Lonnie Kinley) - You have NEVER done business with us. PERIOD. AND we have PLENTY of Collins enthusiasts AROUND THE WORLD that LOVE buying from us. Again, another person with diarrhea of the mouth. You should learn to keep your mouth shut about things you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about. Apparently, you don't know "of too many Collins Collectors".
Do something USEFUL. Don't HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD LIKE A COWARD WITH THE PLAGUE! :)
THESE ARE ONLY FACTS PEOPLE... That is all I care about. AND that is all a judge will care about.
Posted by Frozen at 9:59 AM
CALLING OUT THE LIARS... WY3A
To WY3A - (William Patton) - Firstly, we NEVER make ANY complaints to sellers unless an item is GROSSLY misrepresented in the description. You made quite a few claims in your "drivel" about your experience with us. What I found to be MOST interesting.... THERE WAS NEVER A PAYPAL CLAIM. AS SOON AS WE LEFT A NEG FOR YOU, AS SOME HAVE DONE TO US WHEN WE STATED "NO REFUNDS", YOU AGREED TO THE RETURN. Funny how you "twisted" that one. MORE LIKE LIE LIE LIE... YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!! I have the ENTIRE record waiting right here for you.
ALSO, you stated that "in your 9 years of casual selling" that you never received a Negative until Martyn left you one... AGAIN LIE LIE LIE.... You are a LIAR.. How about the one that was left on 6/15/2002. Guess you forgot that one???? (oh wait, you "misunderstood" RIGHT... How about your latest Neutral (same as neg)---- "CON SELLER".... NIIIICE.
Anyone listening to your diarrhea of the mouth, SHOULD BEWARE!!!!

Stay TUNED... this is only the FIRST!
I will be posting about EVERY single claim AS I HAVE TIME TO DO SO.... Hang on tight, this is gonna GET REAL GOOD.
N6YM

First it's there and then it's not...

Post by N6YM »

Wow, that was quick...

[i]This blog is open to invited readers only

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.[/i]