my ad deleted

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kk4aq

my ad deleted

Post by kk4aq »

could someone please tell me why my add for selling a complete cb service shop i purchased was deleated ? i dont understand why such an add would be deleated ! im not selling any cbs just the b&k test equiptment and sams photo facts to work on the radios with. i got my start in cb and have been a licensed ham for over 35 years and im not ashamed of it.

its not like im trying to sell a busi ness or something. ive never really sold much on this board but i have donated a couple times . i do take deleating my add personal and i do think i deserve an answer to why it was deleated. i dont think i broke any rules. i think the person who deleated it needs to learn to read.

i did send scott an email and he replied he will look into it.
Last edited by kk4aq on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Why not ask Scott KA9FOX he is the owner of this site.
Larry Huff K0pd
kk4aq

got my answer from scott

Post by kk4aq »

seems as though some service material is consered taboo on this site.