K4TEC Martyn Allison aka "Radio Mart"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KK7AZ

Radio Mart, great dealer

Post by KK7AZ »

I have been dealing with Radio Mart for 15 yrs with no complaints. II have never met or had a personal realationship with him, just great service. He has a 99% pos rating on 18,000 sales, as Scott once said about him "sounds like pretty good service" I could be wrong, sounds like a bunch of people giving him a million dollars of free publicity. Get a life. 73's
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

KK7AZ i'm happy for you that in 15 years of dealing with Martyn that it has been perfect. I had two dealings with him in which the first was a power supply in which he described on E Bay as in excellent condition. When i got it there was all kinds of rust spots on the back side and bottom. It did work ok but if i had returned it i would have spent in shipping half of what it cost me so i just kept quiet about it. Then later on i sold a FT 757 and he bought it,two weeks after i had shipped it he filed a non received item complaint with pay pal. I was instantly able to prove he received it and was signed for. He dropped the complaint and life went on until about a month later the person who bought the 757 from him e mailed me asking if the mic i sent with the radio was any good and of course it was and told him so and heard no more about it. Then if you go over to the E Ham thread going on about him there at last count was over 300 comments. I have had no dealings with Martyn since and have watched his rating onE Bay improve from i believe was around 95% to like you said 99%. So you gave your experience with him and now i gave mine.
Larry Huff K0pd
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

K0pd wrote:KK7AZ i'm happy for you that in 15 years of dealing with Martyn that it has been perfect. I had two dealings with him in which the first was a power supply in which he described on E Bay as in excellent condition. When i got it there was all kinds of rust spots on the back side and bottom. It did work ok but if i had returned it i would have spent in shipping half of what it cost me so i just kept quiet about it. Then later on i sold a FT 757 and he bought it,two weeks after i had shipped it he filed a non received item complaint with pay pal. I was instantly able to prove he received it and was signed for. He dropped the complaint and life went on until about a month later the person who bought the 757 from him e mailed me asking if the mic i sent with the radio was any good and of course it was and told him so and heard no more about it. Then if you go over to the E Ham thread going on about him there at last count was over 300 comments. I have had no dealings with Martyn since and have watched his rating onE Bay improve from i believe was around 95% to like you said 99%. So you gave your experience with him and now i gave mine.

So Larry I would take an educated guess that I offered you a FULL refund and that would of course have included return shipping, you also had the option to ask for high resolution pictures which I see you didn’t ask for before bidding.

Larry as a sign of good will please return the only item you have purchased from me, the power supply and I will give you a complete, full refund,, and this I am offering you AFTER TWO years of ownership then I trust you will then be happy with the dealing you had from me.

Re the 757, didn’t know a thing about that,, so I purchased a 757 from you and did I pay in good time? did I leave you good feedback?

To most reasonable people they can see that I am being attacked and I refuse to respond to most of the stuff said as it all seems to stem from people who have never purchased from me, do not know me but seem to delight in trying to give my companies a bad name.

It’s sad really but like I have said several times now,, if anyone has purchased an item from me and has a complaint please feel free to contact me, my details are on my web site radio-mart.net including my phone #

So far despite several requests I have not had a single call.

Now I am going back under my rock :D
73s
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Martyn when i bought the power supply it was the FP707 one and this happened more than two years ago and the power supply is long gone. At the time i was still a little green about pay pal and Ebay. I did leave positive feed back as i was afraid if i did'nt you would leave me negative back. Like i said i just marked it up to lesson learned and went on. I never contacted you for one simple reason which i already gave. The 757GX was over a year ago and i did give you positive feed back as you did pay on time. Then like i said two weeks later you filed a complaint with pay pal for non received item. So if you felt i never shipped the item why did you not contact me first instead of pay pal? We could have settled it then...
Last edited by lhk0pd on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larry Huff K0pd
WB6VHK

Post by WB6VHK »

Quote from above post:

To most reasonable people they can see that I am being attacked and I refuse to respond to most
of the stuff said as it all seems to stem from people who have never purchased from me, do not
know me but seem to delight in trying to give my companies a bad name.

Well that’s because there is only a handful of gossips just delighting in causing hassle on forums ,, like I keep asking,, WHERE IS THE PROOF.

Martyn, This seems like proof to me? I did not make this up, It has been on the internet for quite some time.

http://www.bbb.org/lexington/business-r ... y-90004579

http://www.vk4adc.com/content/index.php ... &Itemid=50

http://www.vr2xmt.com/ebayconradiomart.html

The internet seems a lot like Las Vegas to me ( What happens on the internet STAYS on the internet ....For quite some time too.

Martyn, What gets me is that you make the statement ( just last week on eham) that :and NO ONE,, not ONE person has complained to the BBB etc as there has been noting to complain about

Martyn, I did not write this, YOU DID.

You make the statement that no one has ever complained about you and then when someone points things like this out you claim you are being attacked by unreasonable people?
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

K0pd wrote:Martyn when i bought the power supply it was the 747 one and this happened more than two years ago and the power supply is long gone. At the time i was still a little green about pay pal and Ebay. I did leave positive feed back as i was afraid if i did'nt you would leave me negative back. Like i said i just marked it up to lesson learned and went on. I never contacted you for one simple reason which i already gave. The 757GX was over a year ago and i did give you positive feed back as you did pay on time. Then like i said two weeks later you filed a complaint with pay pal for non received item. So if you felt i never shipped the item why did you not contact me first instead of pay pal? We could have settled it then...
Hi Larry
How good of you to be perfectly honest, for that I really thank you as so many it seems are not.
The points I would like to make are the following....
" I never contacted you " if you dont contact me then I cannot be aware of a problem, if I dont know then I cant respond, I do have my phone # on every one of my listings as well as an email address, I really would rather you had contacted me so I could have resolved any dispute.

Ok friends now on that one?

Re the radio I purchased from you, can you tell me the time frame from me paying you to the date I filed a complaint, I always gave an item 2 weeks to arrive before usually sending one email of concern then if no response, I then file a PayPal complaint which usually resolves an issue.

I see I left you positive feedback so could not have been all bad.

I do not hold any grudges and would much rather have you as a future customer and some one who can be fully satisfied with my company, is there anything I can do now to make you satisfied were good to deal with?

Anyway have a good weekend, whats left of it and Best 73s
Martyn
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Darryl
Thank you for your posting
Okay let me address the links you so kindly posted one at a time
BBB link,, there is very little the BBB seems to have right especially the addresses and associates this I guess is because it was a formation of a company I formed 12 years ago and never traded using that particular name so I see errors and will contact them to see if they can amend their information to reflect accuracy.

The 2nd link to VK4ADC, Well like my invitation said if he would like to contact me I am certain I can put right any wrong doings he feels I have done,, that is if he can respond in a civil like manner without threats, like for example the Canadian who purchased a Brand new in the box with 12 month warrantee FT-950 and then claimed it was not new and "told me" that inless he received $100+ back as a refund he would leave me a negative feedback,, umm if that’s not feedback extortion I don’t know what is,, I also requested the return of the said transceiver for a full refund including shipping but he REFUSED to agree to that so that’s the story with that one.

ok let’s look at the 3rd link... from 2006, I don’t recollect the transaction from 5 years ago but you can clearly see the radio is damaged and it did not leave me like that, insurance is an option and if not taken then I will not be held responsible for the damage caused in transit despite our products usually being double boxed.

Darryl I could go on and on but I see you have done a lot of posting on all forums about me, so let me ask,, have you purchased anything yourself from me? if so what did you buy and when? and why do you not display your call sign?

I have always operated a good and fair company, I trade honestly and try to offer a good deal on all products sold, 18,000 + people thins so and when your dealing in used older electronics there is bound to be a discrepancy from time to time but I would like to think that given a chance I would treat the buyer in a fair manner, looking at the negative feedbacks show a pattern of not being contacted before a negative feedback is left, thus not being made aware of a problem to resolve.

I would like my questions to you answered and if you have a problem with me then let me know if there is anything I can do to put an issue right with you as I don’t see any purchases from you?
You can address me directly if you like, my email is on my web site as I know you already know.
WB6VHK

Post by WB6VHK »

Martyn :

I have never purchased anything from you. ( I tried two times but "ts944" outbid me )

I posted these as just a few examples just because you made the statement that you have never had a complaint. .

Be honest about what you sell, Work with people when a problem arises and I think it will pay off for you in spades...Best of luck with your new website.

Darrell / WB6VHK
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Darrell wrote:Martyn :

I have never purchased anything from you. ( I tried two times but "ts944" outbid me )

I posted these as just a few examples just because you made the statement that you have never had a complaint. .

Be honest about what you sell, Work with people when a problem arises and I think it will pay off for you in spades...Best of luck with your new website.

Darrell / WB6VHK
Thank you Darrell,

I believe I am honest with my descriptions but selling over 500 used radios a month,, of course opinions vary, I respect that and don’t make a big issue out of giving a full refund, usually including return shipping for an item a buyer feels is not as described or as expected, I have no problems with that and never have had.

I also fully appreciate that customers are buying blind as do I when I make an internet purchase, I expect honesty and a good return policy when buying which seems rare to find.

Anyway I am sure we both have better things to do than keep dancing back and forth on this and other forums, I know I certainly do, but will end saying eBay has been interesting, taking in excess of $1,000,000 from me in commissions over the years and the associated stress that goes along with it, I don’t want to be part of it anymore, my small website and a few sales a day is far more rewarding as I actually have time again,, time to do whatever I like and enjoy,, now it feels refreshing shedding that coat and wish I had done it much sooner.

So 73s Darrell and have a good weekend and let’s hope you one day become a customer of radio-mart.net
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Martyn i said in my experience with you that two weeks after i shipped the Radio that you filed a did not receive with pay pal plus you never once before filing with pay pal sent me a e mail asking about the shipping on the radio. Like i said lesson learned...
Larry Huff K0pd
shaggy_24740

Post by shaggy_24740 »

K4TEC wrote:and one final thing before I go and do something more constructive,
I have noticed that several people who have posted some really nasty things about me or one of my companies were placed on my blocked bidders list some time ago,, could that be a reason for some of the comments?
Ok everyone who is reading the thread,, be well, be safe and be happy
Best 73s and God Bless.
Martyn
K4TEC
I have seen some of your scame myself.
You put items on EBAY and then deleat all biders because you didn't get what you wanted yet you would sell junk and threaten the people who bought it. I personally myself told EBAY about you befor I Myself quit buying off of EBAY because of Crooks like you. You are Bad company for QTH. I sent you and EBAY message one time about you doing me dirty on a 767gx and your reply was""What would you do". Well here's what I would do! I report low lifers like you and leave bad feedback on a forum you havn't bought. I'm sure QTH.com isn't going to allow you to stay here like EBAY did. 18000 positives and about 50000 threats to honest buyers, that don't = a good seller it is the formula for a scammer. You don't have 18000 here and I don't think you will ever get 1000, if you do most of it will be complaints. Bet on it. I used the same user name on EBAY I use on here, I see you had to change yours! :D
If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck ,Its a Duck
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

shaggy_24740 wrote:
I have noticed that several people who have posted some really nasty things about me or one of my companies were placed on my blocked bidders list some time ago,, could that be a reason for some of the comments?
Best 73s and God Bless.
Martyn
K4TEC
You put items on EBAY and then deleat all biders because you didn't get what you wanted yet you would sell junk and threaten the people who bought it. I personally myself told EBAY about you befor I Myself quit buying off of EBAY because of Crooks like you. You are Bad company for QTH. I sent you and EBAY message one time about you doing me dirty on a 767gx and your reply was""What would you do". Well here's what I would do! I report low lifers like you and leave bad feedback on a forum you havn't bought. I'm sure QTH.com isn't going to allow you to stay here like EBAY did. 18000 positives and about 50000 threats to honest buyers, that don't = a good seller it is the formula for a scammer. You don't have 18000 here and I don't think you will ever get 1000, if you do most of it will be complaints. Bet on it. I used the same user name on EBAY I use on here, I see you had to change yours! :D
Okay in simple English now you have posted a bunch of nothing factual, please explain to me what is the exact issue that you have with me or with anything you purchased from me.
Please include your callsign, date of purchase if you did in fact buy anything from me and your actual complain to I can check my records and resolve any issue you may have.
I have always had my phone number posted on any listing and my information is public but I see nothing from you from the past as a customer?
So please let me know did you make a purchase from me?
In response to your wild claim that I list something on eBay and then defeat all bidders? now what would be the point of that, I am in business and have been for many years and that’s not going to change.
So back to you for exact details of your purchase and callsign please.
73s
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

K4TEC wrote:
shaggy_24740 wrote:
Best 73s and God Bless.
Martyn
K4TEC
Okay in simple English now you have posted a bunch of nothing factual, please explain to me what is the exact issue that you have with me or with anything you purchased from me.
Please include your callsign, date of purchase if you did in fact buy anything from me and your actual complain to I can check my records and resolve any issue you may have.
I have always had my phone number posted on any listing and my information is public but I see nothing from you from the past as a customer?
In response to your wild claim that I list something on eBay and then defeat all bidders? now what would be the point of that, I am in business and have been for many years and that’s not going to change.
73s
And Mr Jerry Campbell it seems to me like your quite the trouble maker, I did a quick search and came up with all sorts of postings where you seem to delight in insulting people etc, for a brief example http://www.chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=8798&highlight=
I still cannot find where you made a purchase from me, I will look harder again tomorrow
shaggy_24740

Post by shaggy_24740 »

K4TEC wrote:
K4TEC wrote:
shaggy_24740 wrote:I have seen some of your scame myself.
73s
And Mr Jerry Campbell it seems to me like your quite the trouble maker, I did a quick search and came up with all sorts of postings where you seem to delight in insulting people etc, for a brief example http://www.chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=8798&highlight=
I still cannot find where you made a purchase from me, I will look harder again tomorrow
You know me huh?
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... terval=365
shaggy_24740

Post by shaggy_24740 »

shaggy_24740 wrote:
K4TEC wrote:
K4TEC wrote: Okay in simple English now you have posted a bunch of nothing factual, please explain to me what is the exact issue that you have with me or with anything you purchased from me.
73s
You know me huh?
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... terval=365
You leave a bad smell on every Ham Site you go on.
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?16 ... eBay-crook
shaggy_24740

Post by shaggy_24740 »

23 pages on one site I'll post the last page, the rest can be visited from that link.
http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index ... 1.330.html
If I had that many people downing my equipment I sell, I'd throw it all in the trash and get out of Ham Radio befor someone rode me out of town on a rail.
There is no comebacks for you mr.Mart you can't slur anyone. Everyone isn't wrong. You are a fraud! :D
I told Qth that if I sell or buy on this forum, I would give them a generous donation, You showed one of my post, Ive shown a whole web full of you'rs!
And on my post, I didn't get bad feed back for a fraudulant sell Like you have.
Sue Me? Well come on to Princeton Wv. and let the show begain. :shock:
K9XR

A Question For Martyn K4TEC

Post by K9XR »

Martyn,

I asked a question on the e-ham thread and you haven't answered it. Maybe you will here. You have always called those who have accused you of shill bidding on ebay liars. Can you explain to why your very first feedback (in 20003, I believe) for your "ilove2cell" Ebay ID which used to be "gottahaveit1995" was left for a purchase from Radio-Mart. How is that possible?

Anyone who wants to check this out can do an advanced search on ebay for "ilove2cell" and then look at all feedback left for others. It is on the very last page. The user ID info also states that ilove2cell used to be gottahaveit1995, Makes for some pretty interesting reading.
WB6VHK

Post by WB6VHK »

This thread ( and the eham thread) are beginning to remind me of a solid state amplifier I once tried to build .....It generated lots of heat but not much output power..... I realized most of this complaining is a moot point because radio-mart is retired from ebay ....No more bidding.

Martyn now went to his own website and does not have to pay the 13% epay fees, maybe he can pass some savings on to his customers?
K9XR

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Post by K9XR »

I saw your last posts on eham where you said you were finished. You may feel free to end your interest in this thread, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed. BTW Martyn has found another auction site to use, but then you probably already knew that.

Darrell wrote:This thread ( and the eham thread) are beginning to remind me of a solid state amplifier I once tried to build .....It generated lots of heat but not much output power..... I realized most of this complaining is a moot point because radio-mart is retired from ebay ....No more bidding.

Martyn now went to his own website and does not have to pay the 13% epay fees, maybe he can pass some savings on to his customers?
W4LTD

Post by W4LTD »

With all due respect to anyone who may have been "misled" by Martyn Allison... :x

I purchased a Collins SM-3 from him, about 3 years ago, but I called him first to discuss the [actual] condition of this microphone. He understood fully that due to my profession as a US Postal Inspector (now former), there may be harsh ramifications if this transaction did not complete itself in all honesty as discussed via the telephone. He personally guaranteed me that this Collins SM-3 was indeed in "CCA Very Good" condition.

Upon arrival to my address, I inspected this microphone and found it to be better than he described! He should have described it as "Excellent to Near Mint" condition, but instead left me to be quite a happy recipient. Anyone here is welcome to call me, Rich W4LTD, at: (321) 385-7433 - and I'd be glad to discuss this transaction.

All in all, Martyn has a very low dissatisfaction rate considering the overwhelming amount of transactions he has completed on eBAY and many other venues. On eBAY alone he has a 99% approval rating out of 18,000 (eighteen-thousand) transactions - nobody on here, not even John, JCW can beat that! =)

Perhaps we should leave this guy alone, for a change, and find someone else to "chew-up" -- it's a new month now, come on, February's over!

Just a thought.... :idea:
Last edited by W4LTD on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

W4LTD wrote:With all due respect to anyone who may have been "misled" by Martyn Allison...[/size]
There is some truth in your assessment. Most of the negatives come from Marty's attempts at "overselling" items as mint, or excellent, or collector quality when they aren't. I have purchased items and been fully satisfied. I went in expecting what I got, not what was "advertised." At any rate, he has gotten days of free advertising.
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Thank you for that W4LTD, your comment are appreciated.

It is odd that many have ignored the fact I have over 18,000 sucessful, positive transactions on eBay, I was a power seller and worked my rear end off giving a good service, 18,000 used Ham Radio is a huge task,, I beg anyone else to try to do that volume single handed, just sit back and think about it and if you are able to, and keep as many people as happy,, then please go for it, I have left the door open for you.....

My main gripe was when I received feedback I didn’t feel I deserved from a buyer who never took the time to contact me first to let me know of an issue, for example I received 6 negatives from one guy who spent $36 on parts, the value is irrelevant, anyway, we shipped to his PayPal registered address,, all okay so far, well he had not updated his information and blamed us for not delivering the goods after 5 days, so he slammed me 6 negatives,, Very Unfair,, so what did I do,, I called UPS and at my expense sent them in and had the package collected from the buyers old address and re delivered to him at his new address, I didn’t ask for the negatives to be removed as all I wanted was a satisfied customer, well not even a thank you but hey whatever rocks your boat.

Like I said if I was not made aware of an issue I cannot put it right.

Also it seems that eBay buyers are used to getting mistreated by many sellers on their hence their lack of effort to contact a seller to advise them of an issue, they just expect a negative response, not with us, if we were made aware of a situation then we would do what we could to resolve it to everyone’s satisfaction.

I can keep on and on about the same old stuff, I feel I have more than explained myself to most of you here, I feel very sorry for Mr Campbell, Nice pics by the way :)

I asked for specific facts about a complaint and you seem to misunderstand what I am asking? I dont see how,, now come back to me with your specific complaint, I want to know what you purchased from me and when so I can look up on my records and respond accordingly.

It is no good you keeping on about me being a crook,, scammer etc,, it goes in one ear and out the other, with ref to your comment I changed my name on ebay,, no I didn’t,, I am and own radio-mart,, look it up I am still there, BTW I did a search for you on eBay and your user name is not registered? you posted it was??

So yet another response asking for facts, again,, I agree Darryl this is beginning to sound like a stuck record,, I actually prefer your way of putting it as you did.
73s
K4TEC

Re: Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Post by K4TEC »

K9XR wrote:I saw your last posts on eham where you said you were finished. You may feel free to end your interest in this thread, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. I asked my question about shill bidding and would like it addressed. BTW Martyn has found another auction site to use, but then you probably already knew that.

Darrell wrote:This thread ( and the eham thread) are beginning to remind me of a solid state amplifier I once tried to build .....It generated lots of heat but not much output power..... I realized most of this complaining is a moot point because radio-mart is retired from ebay ....No more bidding.

Albert,, Like the wall map by the way you will have to tell me where you got it from?

You again,,, I dont believe I had any answers to questions I asked you?

For example, have you ever purchased anything from me or my other company? now thats a good start.

Anyhow, thank you for pointing out my new web site,, it is only a temporary one, I have a new one I will be posting soon and yes My other company has found a FREE for sellers and Buyers web site,, here is a link for you and others as i cant let you keep the information all to yourself hihi

www.iLove2Cell.Webstore.com

awesome dont you think,, sure beats paying 16% fees like eBay,, maybe us being on there may actually persuade others to follow :)

Ok enough for the time being,, off to have breakfast..
73s dah di dah...
shaggy_24740

Post by shaggy_24740 »

k4kk wrote:
W4LTD wrote:With all due respect to anyone who may have been "misled" by Martyn Allison...[/size]
There is some truth in your assessment. Most of the negatives come from Marty's attempts at "overselling" items as mint, or excellent, or collector quality when they aren't. I have purchased items and been fully satisfied. I went in expecting what I got, not what was "advertised." At any rate, he has gotten days of free advertising.
Also the ones that left the feedback or should I say threatened to leave bad feed back Mart threatened them saying he'd get them kicked off of ebay, or things to that affect. He harassed them, and finally he would make a deal, you leave me good feed back and I'll leave you good feed back.
Now him being the seller, he was supposed to upon receiving their money Immediately left good feed back. He declined to do so until the Fast Paying honest buyer left him...The fraud seller good feed back.
Yes with 18000 + items sold on EBAY he must have sold some good stuff, but as a former seller myself on EBAY, I Immediately left good feedback as soon as I got the money even before I sent out the Item I sold. That's how business is supposed to work, not hold the feed back to use it to threaten the buyer like Martin did.
He said he never sold me anything, that is one time he told the truth, I didn't say he sold me anything, I said He canceled my Bid. It was on a 767gx Yaesu radio for which I was the high bidder in an absolute auction no reserve. I was getting a good deal on it I must say that is if it worked at all when I got it, but he wasn't satisfied with the price he was getting so he canceled all bids and posted it. I sent him a Message through EBAY, and he said in his return;;;short and sweet<What>Well the last three items I sold on ebay was a $4000 amp I got $1500 and I sent it to the guy, The Mike was a Yaesu 100 and the guy bid $60 and I sent it to him, the next was a Yaesu ft-920 for which the guy robed and filed a complaint, and I sent him his money back, posted it here on QTH and a guy on this forum said there wasn't much wrong with it if it came from yaesu repair shop, and he was right it only had a loose lead in the plug in the raer for which happened when the buyer cut the cord.
"I still left him good feed back with no threats at all, even though I said it was sold as is. Every one that dealt with Radio Mart and left and concerns got threatened by Mart like he is trying to do here,,, Suing for slander?????DON'T MAKE ME LAUGHT MARTIN you're a fraud and that's that.
QTH would be money in the head if they kicked you off this site, you have been a trouble maker every where you been. :D
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Sir your quite unbelievable and I am pleased I cancelled your bid,, as I see I cancelled all bids as there was a serious error in the listing about the modules in the back of the rig, I re-listed it later the same week and it successfully sold.

I guess because of your attitude over this you did not appreciate joining my blocked bidders list, so I guess that’s why you have an attitude towards me now.

It’s odd that someone who has never purchased anything from me would have anything to say, and as far as me making threats, I have not threatened you in any way shape or form.

Re feedback I leave, my Seller manager Pro program is set to leave positive feedback the day the item is paid for,, a quick check at the end date and feedback left date will prove that, again more garbage from you.

So like I say,, please stick to facts,, not hearsay, and you will see you have nothing to actually complain about, it is very clear that all you can do is throw insults at a person you have not purchased anything from and I guess shows what a type of character you actually are.

Now unless you have anything constructive to actually say may I recommend you go cause trouble elsewhere, Like thats going to happen hihi.

73s