W2HP is great to deal with!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9RJY

W2HP is great to deal with!

Post by K9RJY »

W2HP is a great person to do business with. I bough a Tokyo Hy-Power amp from him and it was just as advertised. I would not hesitate doing business with him again.

Bob K9RJY
w2hp

K9RJY Bob. Great transaction.

Post by w2hp »

Had the pleasure of meeting Bob, k9rjy and concluding a sale of a item I had. It was a pleasure to meet him and his communications with me were excellent. Way to go Bob. 73,s. Pete W2HP