kb3msu...not so great a guy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ad5ca

kb3msu...not so great a guy

Post by ad5ca »

Howdy,
I sent a postal MO to Leroy on Dec 18th in payment for a Kantronincs tnc which I have yet to receive.
He no longer answers e-mails so I can only conclude that he intends to attempt to screw me out of the $100.00.
He picked the wrong guy. :evil:
Mark AD5CA
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Answered my own question....
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

I'm not making any excuses for KB3MSU - but I searched KB3MSU and found the following on QRZ.COM description. Maybe, just maybe it wasn't intentional?

Hello, I'm Leroy, KB3MSU. I live in Kulpmont, PA, heart of the coal region. I currently have no station. I am now confined to an electric mobility chair for what remaing time I have here. I had major brain surgery in 2008 that left me impaired, but I was still making 100+ PSK contacts a day with my old station. In April of this year, 2010, I had a massive heart attack and spent 29 days in the heart research hospital. Got confined to my mobility chair in my prison of my home. Then, christmas week I had an MRI that found I have a large area of encephlyomalacia, an untreatable brain disease with no cure. They say I have maybe 1 year to go before I go into a terminal/coma. Then the neuro-surgeon says to me to go enjoy my time I have left, have fun, get back into ham radio!
W4AIN

uh-uh

Post by W4AIN »

Let's see.....Feb 2007 original post date....It's now Jan 2011....Nope the numbers ain't working for me.
That brain surgery in 2008 shouldn't have interfered with a 2007 sale!
Phil - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
www.w4ain.com
KE3W

Re: uh-uh

Post by KE3W »

W4AIN wrote:Let's see.....Feb 2007 original post date....It's now Jan 2011....Nope the numbers ain't working for me.
That brain surgery in 2008 shouldn't have interfered with a 2007 sale!
Maybe his problem wasn't detected until 2008 but was present long before?
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

delete
Last edited by kg8lb on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OK, So where are the filters now ?
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Delete
OK, So where are the filters now ?