A BIT OF A PAIN !! DONT DEAL WITH HIM!!! ND5MD

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n3zas

A BIT OF A PAIN !! DONT DEAL WITH HIM!!! ND5MD

Post by n3zas »

SHANE JACKED ME AROUND FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND CHANGED HIS MIND
FOR NO REASON.I HAD ALREADY CANCELED THE AD AS HE STATED HE WANTED THE METER.I LOST THE OTHER BUYERS
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

First off , turn off your CAPS lock. Second , if the other buyer(s) "really" want it , as soon as you relist it , they will contact you....Maybe he was having a tough time or maybe decided his kids needed new shoes, Look for the good in people......Relax , life is too short as it is....
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

Hmmm, interesting...I wonder what "jacked me around" means? If it was "the check is in the mail" and stuff like that - yea, I understand completely. If it was a bunch of questions - well, that is the price of doing business. Now, if ND5MD said SOLD and then started asking a bunch of questions before backing out - well, I would be xxxxxx but again - that is also the price of doing business.

I agree with N4ATS - those looking for the thingy you are selling will still be looking and see your repost. I talk from experience - I've bought a number of things after the deal fell through and they were reposted.
eric

Post by eric »

I dont consider anything "sold" until the funds are in the bank.
K9FON
No BS ham radio for me. I don't play ham politics, i.e. code/no code, Cb vs Ham, ect, ect.