Icom 725 fm board

Let others help you to determine what a piece of equipment is worth, before you put it up for sale.
KJ4AGC

Icom 725 fm board

Post by KJ4AGC »

I have an Icom 725 radio that is beyond repair. It has a fm board. I am wondering how much the fm board is worth? Thanks
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

kj4pom

Re: Icom 725 fm board

Post by kj4pom »

KJ4AGC wrote:I have an Icom 725 radio that is beyond repair. It has a fm board. I am wondering how much the fm board is worth? Thanks
Are you going to part out the rest of the radio/ And does it have a cw filter?
Thanks.
mike kj4pom
KJ4AGC

Icom 725 fm board

Post by KJ4AGC »

Thanks to all who responded. The Icom 725 has been sent back on an insurance claim. Thanks
DO2VW

Re: Icom 725 fm board

Post by DO2VW »

Hahaha, yes. This is also my hot tip for selling only! :lol:
On eBay are many strangers who are paying you for a unguaranteed and used UI-7 AM/FM unit the triple price of a brand new original packaged one with guarantee :shock:

But if someone is interested in buying, so I can give the special tip to check out that:

http://www.naucom.pt/en/produto/940-uni ... fm-icom-ui

Hope you have made a great deal at selling, for others who reads this because you are searching like I was searching for that UI-7, in buying I made good experiences in that Naucom shop, I have the IC-725 and I bought it, 2 weeks later and for the total amount of only $70 I have now a fully functionally Icom 725. 8)

Take care you plug the thin wire which is coming from "W1" and "W2" into transceiver board plug "J21" and the otherone from "W3" and "W4" into "J22", the single wire to the pin behind the front panel and the onboard connectors on direct at the board (it is normal if the pins dont sinks fully into the connector bar, a space of abt. 1/20" is left)

vy 73 de DO2VW