BEWARE ----BEWARE KI8UM KI8UM

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K2DER

Post by K2DER »

Just to let everyone know, KI8UM still owes me $300 for a radio sold and never delivered. Should he offer anything on this site, beware! , after all this time that would be a suprise... .if anyone wants the email from Patrick let me know.
K2DER

You can see in the picture the money order and received no response from KI8UM, which also has problems with another HAM,......If anyone has the reference please contact me, wait for the answer of the last four days, I do not want to do this but I must say that another does not pass the same

Hope it all worked out for you, he still owes me my $350 back, and his track record isn't too good.

73, John
KB9VXJ

http://picasaweb.google.com/hm1978/F...19249424994514
K2DER

KI8UM

Post by K2DER »

KI8UM ex KI8EP
K2DER

Post by K2DER »

HERMAN, PATRICK D
2314 Mills ave
N. MUSKEGON, MI 49445

EX KI8EP

<hiawatha100> also use this email address
K2DER

Post by K2DER »

kd8mrd

KI8UM

Post by kd8mrd »

This guy lives in my town and I know who he is ,does he still owe you money?
How long has it been?
He's always askin to buy stuff from me , but never shows me the money.
Should I beware this person???
Thanks