Has anyone delt with KE5JHW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

Tommie Buchanan
904 S Bayard
Coalgate, OK 74538
United States
    Last edited by K4DAV on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
    lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Click on the search and enter his Name and after you read comments about him you will be cautious. Be sure to read AA2OJ comments on a Buchanan he dealt with there in the same town.
    Larry Huff K0pd
    K4DAV

Thanks

Post by K4DAV »

Thanks
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

let me tell you guys somethin i divorced him two years ago and i live here now and i've never screwed noone and i can't help what happened in the past! so i would appreciate it people wouldn't judge me as this is the first time for me to be using this site so please don't do me wrong and lets all get along! thanks!
    tommie
    N2PET

Post by N2PET »

inline6ford wrote:let me tell you guys somethin i divorced him two years ago and i live here now and i've never screwed noone and i can't help what happened in the past! so i would appreciate it people wouldn't judge me as this is the first time for me to be using this site so please don't do me wrong and lets all get along! thanks!
    What the f?
    lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

{let me tell you guys somethin i divorced him two years ago and i live here now and i've never screwed noone and i can't help what happened in the past! so i would appreciate it people wouldn't judge me as this is the first time for me to be using this site so please don't do me wrong and lets all get along! thanks!}

How come you still both have the same home address?
    Larry Huff K0pd
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

he never changed it on his call sign i guess and its my address but i live alone
    tommie
    W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Total dirt bad !!!

Don't deal with this guy at all, and don't trust him
    K4DAV

Kenwood TS-480SAT

Post by K4DAV »

Tommie
    Did you ship my rig and money order ?
    Do you have shipping info?
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

yes i did and here's the delivery confirmation number 0308 0730 0000 3680 2015 and it was shipped priority mail with insurance
    tommie
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

w1jcw you dont know me or even have done any business with me so i advise you watch what you are saying your nothing more than a trouble maker and i won't tolerate your accusations! i am a woman and i do not screw people out of thier money guilty dog barks first and your barking and i would advise you to shut up! or i will contact my lawyer and he will deal with you!
    tommie
    K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

I'm confused??????? I thought I was dealing with a man. Tommie you sounded like a man when you called me. Whats up with that??? :shock:
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

i am a woman and you are dealin with a woman and when you threatned to come and cause harm to me my male friend happen to be here and saw what was goin on and he called you!!!
    tommie
    K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

inline6ford wrote:i am a woman and you are dealin with a woman and when you threatned to come and cause harm to me my male friend happen to be here and saw what was goin on and he called you!!!
    Jerry
    You are a certified IDIOT and I'm done with this exchange. There are legal ways to deal with scam artists.
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

no you are the certified idiot and i am a woman you are so stupid you are nothing but trouble and i will not tolerate anymore from you! as i will file a lawsuit against you!!
    tommie
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

looky there everyone i called him but he won't anwser his phone beware of this guy he is nothing more than a trouble maker and i advise everyone to steer clear of him he's a liar and i'm sure i am screwed over this radio deal you may have had good relations with him in the past but remember sometimes it takes time for there true colors to come out and his did! see for yourself!!
    tommie
    W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

inline6ford wrote:w1jcw you dont know me or even have done any business with me so i advise you watch what you are saying your nothing more than a trouble maker and i won't tolerate your accusations! i am a woman and i do not screw people out of thier money guilty dog barks first and your barking and i would advise you to shut up! or i will contact my lawyer and he will deal with you!
    Jerry -

I know right where you are, stay right there..You are not Tommy you are Jerry and it looks like you are up to your BS again.

How are the Craigs list ads coming along ?

The Coal Country DA is aware of your BS and what you are up to.
    The local guys around your home town think you are a bad apple too !!

You cannot contact a lawyer with out a pot to xxxx in.

Good luck Dave with this guy you should have done your home work and never had a deal with HIM.
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

w1jcw give me your phone number i will call you if you have the balls you are wrong and the both of you are going to have a protective order filed against you if this doesnt stop!
    tommie
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

well david i tried calling you twice now and no anwser what, are you scared of a woman lol
    tommie
    K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

I still love ya Jerry, your my favorite psycho....... :lol:
    Maybe you need to ease up on the lithium. :lol: :lol:
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

yeah your dealin with a bipolar and tommie is a bipolar and i am a classified nut and have the papers to prove it lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Last edited by inline6ford on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    tommie
    KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

WOW! JUST WOW! That went to Hades in a hand basket rather quickly didn't it.

BTW, I have an Inline6Ford. 4.9L, 300 CI, 328,000 miles and she still runs strong.
    Steve - KA9MOT
    lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

(yeah your dealin with a bipolar and tommie is a bipolar and i am a classified nut and have the papers to prove it so come on up here so i can commit murder lol

It looks like your the one doing the life threats. This was not the smartest move you could have done.
    Larry Huff K0pd
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

your right and i straightned it out but as for them i have the email to prove it and they upset me highly had me so upset and this wasnt nice of them to do that to me here i am a woman and they are threatning me...
    tommie
    inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

to whom this may concern k4dav and w1jcw are causing me trouble claiming i am a man when in fact i am a woman and are saying things that aren't true i am offended and have been threatned by david k4dav so just to let everyone know i have done nothing wrong and are bein falsely accused! as a woman i am afriad for my life and its sad that what should be fellow hams are now causing me harm emotionaly and have threatned to come to my home they are wrong in what they are doing and i am concerned for my safety and my life!
    Last edited by inline6ford on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    tommie