Amateur Radio Repairs By AVVID (Clif Holland)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WA5DTY

Amateur Radio Repairs By AVVID (Clif Holland)

Post by WA5DTY »

Had sent my KW570 to KW in Cal. Was returned unrepaired and said nothing was wrong with it. It still did not work...Made an appointment with Clif at AVVID in Mabank, Tx. Delivered the radio to him, explained the problem to him, he opened it up and went straight to the problem. Had it repaired within a very reasonable time, charged a reasonable fee and had me on the way in a reasonable amount of time. (even had to jump start my vehicle in the rain)
Highly recommend Clif for KW repairs
Thanks Clif for a great job.
Sam WA5DTY
wa4wip

Clif@AVVID.com

Post by wa4wip »

I have used Clif for years to repair my Kenwood TS 430s and TS 440s - he does a super job, quickly, and reasonably. He also gives FREE advice via email regarding Kenwood problems. He is a good repair ham to know. Don't be afraid to contact him with your Kenwood problems. Dick WA4WIP
n2gbt

Re: Clif@AVVID.com

Post by n2gbt »

wa4wip wrote:I have used Clif for years to repair my Kenwood TS 430s and TS 440s - he does a super job, quickly, and reasonably. He also gives FREE advice via email regarding Kenwood problems. He is a good repair ham to know. Don't be afraid to contact him with your Kenwood problems. Dick WA4WIP
ditto.
Cliff's a great person- when someone helps you while foregoing the potential of making money on you it tells alot about one's character.
Joe N2GBT
N5IZ

repairs

Post by N5IZ »

whats the guys (cliff) address phone #..73 ray n5iz
wa4wip

Clif@AVVID.com

Post by wa4wip »

You can contact Clif(one F) at: clif@avvid.com or his address is:
AVVID, 322 VZ County Rd 2714, Mabank, TX 75147
WA5DTY

Clif at AVVID

Post by WA5DTY »

Just sent an email with phone number, email address and some more comments. Sam WA5dty :D