WARNING EB4DKQ is a FRAUD WARNING

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n8rt

WARNING EB4DKQ is a FRAUD WARNING

Post by n8rt »

[b There are many ads appearing today OCT 16 from this SPammer, the editor should prevent this person from ever posting again!

]DO NOT BUY ANYTHING or EMIAL , he is a SPAMMER

EB4DKQ
JUAN GÓMEZ
MADRID
MADRID SPAIN 28000,
Spain

ROB N8RT[/b]
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

I was wondering about all the ads, but his call appears to be legit.
n8rt

Mnay scammers use listed QRZ call signs

Post by n8rt »

I personally have received scammers using call signs from the UK , just read some of the info on this web site.

I did email EB4DKQ, never received a response?

SO just be careful, this person sent me an email 2 weeks ago , and wanted to sell me an item!

The person wanted me to send a Westen Union payment., for something about half of what it should cost! ALAMRMS went off in my head, and a Google search confirmed the fact that he was a scammer.

But hey , if you want to do business with the person , go ahead!

Let us know how you do!

Rob n8rt
K9XR

Re: Mnay scammers use listed QRZ call signs

Post by K9XR »

I guess I missed the part where somebody said they wanted to do business with him.

But hey , if you want to do business with the person , go ahead!

Let us know how you do!

Rob n8rt[/quote]