Don W2MPK- a true gentleman and true ham

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n2gbt

Don W2MPK- a true gentleman and true ham

Post by n2gbt »

Mailed Don a check for some radio equipment last week- I prefer paypal and refuse to stand in line for a postal money order which can take an hour to obtain here in Florida-with that said I can always mail a check and when it clears you can ship. Received a large, well packed box today- and was surprised it was from Don as my check didnt clear my bank. Well- hams are good people as a rule- and Dons been a ham 54 years- so i figured he did me the courtesy of shipping and not waiting for my check to clear.

Got an email from Don today- asking if I mailed the check. I was surprised - I had thought it had arrived and he shipped the radio immediately.

Hopefully the check arrives soon-
Thank you Don for your trust
Joe N2GBT