KE4ZRJ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa4wip

KE4ZRJ

Post by wa4wip »

Well, it is now going on 15 months that KE4ZRJ, Steve W. Blevins, has had my Kenwood TS 430s and no payment received from him - no emails, no nothing even after he made lots of promises. Just beware if you do any business with him. Maybe someone from QTH will run in to him and ask him about this problem with me. Hope so. Dick WA4WIP
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Dick, I'm sure his day will come buddy, just keep placing his call and name on here so his info stays fresh in everyone's mind, and make it tougher to deal with others. Take care my good friend!

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...