Bill Grassa N4ATS, what an incredible human being

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4AJF

Bill Grassa N4ATS, what an incredible human being

Post by W4AJF »

I can not say enough about Bill Grassa N4ATS again! Bill has helped me MANY MANY times and is one of the most caring and kindest human beings I have EVER known. Bill is never too busy to help me with a technical issue and always knows what he is doing. He cares from start to finish with anything I need help with. He is truly a good person, I can not even explain how great he is, this is a REAL UNSOLICITED testimony!

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
K4BOF

Post by K4BOF »

(bump)

Bill is total class.

73 Bruce K4BOF
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

Right back at ya Adam , you KNOW anytime you need a quick fix , I am available for you 24/7. I have learned from you as well , New , Like New and Mint Like New , I use it almost every day... Your friend always Adam....
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
kb0xa

1000 Dittos!! There's only one Bill Grassa!! Too Bad Huh??

Post by kb0xa »

Look up the word "Honest Ham" in God's Big Book and you'll find a picture of Bill sitting in a Lockeed Jet Fighter.
Sure hope they don't make Honest People like Bill illegal in the New U.S.S.A.!
K4GMI

What a gratifying experience.

Post by K4GMI »

I am fairly new to Ham Radio and I've known Bill for almost a year now. I've purchased a couple of radios from him and have taken equipment to him for repair. Always, Bill has gone above and beyond the call to provide total satisfaction. What a wonderful person to be able to call a friend. Bill has endured my endless questions and has always taken time to give me good advice regardless of how busy he might have been at the moment.

Thanks Bill Grassa. Not only have you enriched my experience as a Ham, you have helped restore my faith in humanity. God Bless my friend.

Steve Williams
w8jn

the ultimate compliment

Post by w8jn »

i would send bill a ftdx9000d in advance of his payment, knowing $$ would arrive at my qth the same day he received the 9000d!
best 73 and happy hoss trading. paul w8jn
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

you are talking about 2 of the best hams on tha air N4ATS bill and adam W4AJF they are good as gold. :D :D :D :D they lead by example . 73s de w4pig