Negetive Feed-back.

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
unclehuggs

Negetive Feed-back.

Post by unclehuggs »

To all you people reading negetive feed-back in this medium, first look over the persons full compliment of feed-back. Go to E-Bay and read the good stuff. There are a hundred to one positive notes to one negetive. You know the old saying, "You can't please everybody!" There is always some cheap-o who thinks the item he bought should be made out of gold. If the item was listed as "USED, NO RETURNS! That should be enough to remember, "Buyer BEWARE" So, if you get something you do not like, Don't take it out on the seller. If it is new, then you have a good gripe! A lot of people buy stuff, want it sent the cheapest way, no insurance, and then complain. I recently had a person buy an item, and when he got it, he never opened it, but sent it back stating it was not what he wanted. I guess he could see through the closed box. I returned his money, but not the return shipping. Had he opened it, and not liked it, I would have returned everything. So, being a seller is not all that great!!!!!
w2rdt

Re: Negetive Feed-back.

Post by w2rdt »

unclehuggs wrote:To all you people reading negetive feed-back in this medium, first look over the persons full compliment of feed-back. Go to E-Bay and read the good stuff. There are a hundred to one positive notes to one negetive. You know the old saying, "You can't please everybody!" There is always some cheap-o who thinks the item he bought should be made out of gold. If the item was listed as "USED, NO RETURNS! That should be enough to remember, "Buyer BEWARE" So, if you get something you do not like, Don't take it out on the seller. If it is new, then you have a good gripe! A lot of people buy stuff, want it sent the cheapest way, no insurance, and then complain. I recently had a person buy an item, and when he got it, he never opened it, but sent it back stating it was not what he wanted. I guess he could see through the closed box. I returned his money, but not the return shipping. Had he opened it, and not liked it, I would have returned everything. So, being a seller is not all that great!!!!!

There are couple of issues for me with your post.
1. I see no call sign of any kind.
2. at best, e-bay has followed suite with craig list.
Nothing e-bay has printed or stated by seller or buyer has any
credence with me.

Since this is a Ham Forum, maybe you shoukld post a Call Sign.
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

WOW!!! It only took a month to generate a reply. Might be a record.