attn trung: Bob Cornell Devin Cornell court search

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8jn

attn trung: Bob Cornell Devin Cornell court search

Post by w8jn »

trung, looks like i am a pretty good judge of character. plug bob cornell and devin cornell into the arizona court search and watch a rap sheet as long as your arm pop out. time to get in touch with the prosecutors in their jurisdictions.
happy hoss trading paul w8jn

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publica ... ookup.aspx
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Paul, you hit that right out of the ballpark. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck!!!

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

With that information provided if i was trung i'd be looking for a legal option to use. I have to question the ones who seem to think his past has no reflection on his future actions. I might be wrong but i'm thinking he(Cornell) had a Problem like this before.And Paul my Son is still at FT.Carson he was acting Sargent Major for a while...
Larry Huff K0pd
w8jn

baffled

Post by w8jn »

larry, i too am baffled by those who say "why are we bringing the past into this?" a man has a reputation. you are known by your reputation. bobby owes trung a full refund regardless of fed ex response.
73 paul w8jn
KS4ED

And you owe...

Post by KS4ED »

And you owe Nate your legitimate address (and the FCC).
Also, I hope that Trung has learned that all of W8JNs rantings have not
got him one single dime one day or one minute sooner. If anything and
too often... it makes people dig their heels in even deeper. Calling people
"boy" and other names accomplishes nothing. Ridiculing the pictures
of someone and others and then implying something crimminal does not
indicate good judgement what so ever. Trung, hope this doesn't happen
to you again but if it does.... do yourself a favor and ask W8JN to stay out
of it! Whatever the problem might be will get resolved sooner if you do.
W8JN, that flying off to Florida just didn't fly with a lot of us. Your correct
address would have taken fewer words than you writting and telling Nate
that "I'm just going out the door" story.
W6TN

Post by W6TN »

Dear Alan:
First thank you for your service. Without yours and others, my family and I would not be here to enjoy the freedom this country provides.

Secondly, thank you for your remind to stay out of personal exchanges. I did, I stated earlier in another post as follows:

"Dear Paul, Nate, Frank and others

The discussion has been lively lately. Particularly, when Paul provided a search into Bob's and his son's past activities.

However, I prefer to pay attention to the issue at hand to resolve an unpleasant experience in dealing with another ham. Personal characters or past activities will depend circumstances and additional factors, and I am no judge to determine that.

As always, I appreciate everyone's interest."

Sometimes thing gets too hot and the issue will be lost in the heated exchange. I wish everything can be resolved quickly; however, it may not be the case.

Again, thank you for your feedback.
Trung W6TN
KS4ED

For me...

Post by KS4ED »

Trung,
For me please say "Thank You" to any family member, friend or even
yourself who served with the ARVN Forces. Many times they were the
force defending our perimeters around the various fire bases my
unit worked from.
I am glad you're here. My heart goes out to those I knew who are not.
Hope this radio situation gets resolved soon.
W6TN

Post by W6TN »

Dear Alan:
I was too young to be drafted, but my dad served 22 years until the end.
Re: the amplifier purchase, I wish the unpleasant experience didn't exist but the resolution is no where to be found.
Have a great day. Hope to hear you on the air.
Trung W6TN