FedEx nightmare with K7FX, Bob Cornell

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8jn

ronnie boy!

Post by w8jn »

ronnie boy,
i knew you would be creeping out of the woodwork to join the rest of the vienna boys choir. The issue here is nates best friend bobby who has cheated trung, told him to "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" and left him twisting in the wind!
Hey bobby, where are you, why are you hiding and are you going to reimburse trung for the money you cheated him out of?????
happy hoss trading es best 73 paul w8jn
w6ad

FEDEX

Post by w6ad »

It seems the lynch mob is alive and well on this forum. Trung, I understand FEDEX is working on this problem, it just takes time. According to my information either party can initiate a claim as verified by you. Also no wavier is required . I would hope that the name-calling by one poster would stop.There is no need to call someone names who disagrees with you no matter how much good you have done in the past. 73 to all. andy w6ad
W6TN

Post by W6TN »

Dear Andy W6AD
Thank you for your input.
I initiated the claim I thought that would work out fine with Bob's involvement. However, FedEx's policy would only deal with the seller not the buyer to cover their liability. I assume that is reasonable. Therefore a waiver is definitely needed. Or the seller needs to file a claim. The ongoing negotiation initiated by me is only valid with the seller's approval. As a buyer I have no relationship with FedEx.
Unless Bob already started a claim, which I have no knowledge about it, there is nothing for FedEx to act upon.
As far as others' comments I have no control. But since I asked for opinions they are free to give. I thank them and you for the interest.
Trung W6TN
w8jn

bobby dishonest

Post by w8jn »

this is absurd. trung is not a part of this. bobby needs to refund trungs money and bobby needs to deal with fed edx. it doesnt matter whether fed ex pays or not. bobby boy was responsible for getting an intact piece of equipment to trung and it didnt happen. bobby give the man his money back, or are you a dishonest crook?
paul w8jn
W6TN

Post by W6TN »

Just a quick update.

As of tonight, I have not received any call, e-mail, or message either from Bob K7FX or FedEx.

Thank you for your interest
Trung W6TN
w8jn

i was right bobby the crook

Post by w8jn »

trung,
looks like i was right. bobby boy and his pals are tag team crooks and need some encouragement. you need to go to 75 meter phone 3818 and call out bobby. looks like he plans on cheating you out of your money and equipment. call the police in his jurisdiction, fbi internet fraud unit. time to call out the dogs. you have been honest and waited long enough. his pal nate was just stalling for time while he warned bobby. nate you are a partner in this mess with bobby boy.
trung, good luck catching up with these dishonest hams.
happy hoss trading
remember time to call them out on 3818
Last edited by w8jn on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NA6TE

KA9FAOX, K4ICL and N8ERM

Post by NA6TE »

Well Paul, you finally allowed your need for fame to circumvent any good judgment you may have had.

Your statement: “his pal nate are tag team crooks” is a Libelous statement and you have fulfilled the criteria for action.

Libel is the defamation of an individual's character which is published in a written medium.

Defamation of character is the communication of false information stated as a fact which brings harm to an individual. The statement must be delivered in speech or in writing to at least one person other than the victim.

KA9FOX, K4ICL and N8ERM are party to this action by allowing you to continue your ad hominem attacks on my character and others in the past.

The powers to be on this web site need to put a stop to your attacks on people’s character that you deem necessary but have absolutely no idea of damage that may be caused by doing so.

If you care to continue your attacks on Bob Cornell, do so, however I expect an apology on this forum for the statement that I am a crook.

The ball is in your court and the Administrators of QTH.

Nate………..NA6TE
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Nate, this is an ELECTRONIC medium to which Paul posted his comments to. Since it is not in a newspaper or book I don't believe it would be considered "published in a written medium." Threatening Scott, Terry and the other moderator is really foolish. I'm pretty sure if the moderators are not, Scott is familiar with any rules or laws when it comes to running a web site. Doing a search in this forum for the word libel will probably bring up several other posts, and maybe even the law itself. You also need to remember that it was you that cast the first stone. Paul and the others replied to Trungs post by offering Trung suggestions, and you said that they were taking his side, etc. Well, this is about as much typing as I care to do, prior to my first cup of coffee this morning. Have a nice day.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
NA6TE

Frank

Post by NA6TE »

Frank,

Please do your home work or have your coffee before you type.

It does NOT need to be PRINTED MEDIUM and no matter what stones were cast there were no names or calls attached to the stones. They were statements that "if the shoe fits wear it". I am not the only ham that uses QTH that has become tired of the "hang'em first" without all the facts mentality.
I was asked to remove my first post because it was considerd "flaming". Now you tell me what statements have been posted here and by whom that ARE flaming but probably not asked to remove them? (name calling, threats, etc)
No one is threatening the Administrators, simply giving them the opportunity to stop the kind of behavior of some that seem to be immune to censorship.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
w8jn

nate wrong again

Post by w8jn »

nate boy, as you said "if the shoe fits". if you consider yourself a crook have at it. by the way, mr psuedo intellectual juris doctor, once again you are wrong in your definition of libel and slander. you also have my address, come and serve me...
happy hoss trading paul w8jn
ps how is you honest pal bobby doing. guess he is enjoying some fine dining out with trungs money and the ability to resell the misappropriated amp... har har har.
nate boy.... all of this begs the question. the "honest friend of yours (bobby) has not only , not made restitution to trung, he now has the amp and trungs money. are you going to continue to defend his actions?
KS4ED

Libel and slander

Post by KS4ED »

Libel: A tort consisting of a false and malicious publication printed for the
purpose of defaming one who is living.
Slander: Words falsely spoken that tend to damage the reputation of
another.
Who wrote what???
NM7L

Cheap,Filling, and Entertaining

Post by NM7L »

Boy, do I love good drama!

Sometimes this almost makes my subscription to QTH.com worth it.

You just can't buy good entertainment these days.
"These floors are dirty as hell...and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"
- Stanley Spudowski
U-62 Custodial Lead
KS4ED

To answer an Email

Post by KS4ED »

To answer and Email... Libel extended.

Libel: Any unpriviledged, false and or malicious publication which by print,
writing or pictures tends to expose a person to public ridicule.

Defamation: A defamation designed to be read in writing is a libel.
KB2VYZ

As the POST Turns

Post by KB2VYZ »

Good morning Nate, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. As far as doing my homework, I have. In the not too distant past, we had a case in this area that was thrown out, involving the internet and a libel suit. So right now, it could be up to interpretation of judge handling the case. Current laws have not kept up to current technology.
As far as the "hang 'em first" that you mention, that is not accurate at all. I went back and re-read every post prior to yours, and every reply, except one, which just mentioned that they thought Bob was banned, gave Trung exactly what he requested, suggestions. You were the first to drag others into this whether you used names and/or calls, or not. No else had ever mentioned Bob or his call in their post.
Another thing I wanted to add is this. Of the "BIG 3" (QTH.com, QRZ.com, eHam.net), QTH.com is the most moderate of the 3. One is far too passive and let everything and anything be posted, the other is locked down like Fort Knox. I can tell you from a personal experience, Scott DON'T take sides! I swore up and down that Scott was as one-sided as they come, which is not the case. Scott is as fair as they come, and tries to get things resolved BEFORE they get out of hand. I don't know what it was that you typed that would have been flagged, or who it was that flagged your post, and the ONLY reason I can think of, that allowed the war-of-words to happen was to allow those that you did not specifically name, defend their answer/views/self. If more would read the 2 announcements at the very beginning of this forum, there would be less of these bad deal posts being made. Another nice addition would be a banned list, that way, we could cross reference calls that are banned, with addresses of someone we might currently be dealing with.
Well Nate, the only other things that I wanted to mention is, I have no issue with you personally, I don't believe I ever attacked you, or called you any names, nor you, me. Which I believe, kept our discussions civil. However, I will also mention one other thing. I still stand behind Paul 100%, he does a GREAT job at helping others retrieve what is theirs, as well as being GREAT to deal with. As far as anyone else within this post, I can't speak for, because I haven't dealt with them. Well, that's about it from a very soggy Southern New Jersey.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
w8jn

trung, we hit the jackpot

Post by w8jn »

i am a good judge of character. i had a feeling we were dealing with criminals!

plug bob cornell and devin cornell into the arizona court search and you will see the rap sheet. i rest my case.

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publica ... ookup.aspx

trung do a little leg work and see if they have probation officers or if they have a three strikes rule. try to get in touch with the prosecutors office in their jurisdictions. the ball is rolling.
best 73 paul w8jn
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

There is nothing else that could be said to defend Bob K7FX, or his son Devon, KC7SHF. Paul, I doubt that it was fine cuisine that Bob purchased with that money, as you had mentioned in an earlier post. Looks like Paul was correct Nate, Bob is a criminal, and his son is no better. Enough said!

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
W6TN

Post by W6TN »

Dear Paul, Nate, Frank and others

The discussion has been lively lately. Particularly, when Paul provided a search into Bob's and his son's past activities.

However, I prefer to pay attention to the issue at hand to resolve an unpleasant experience in dealing with another ham. Personal characters or past activities will depend circumstances and additional factors, and I am no judge to determine that.

As always, I appreciate everyone's interest. Thank you.
Trung W6TN
KS4ED

Enough is enough

Post by KS4ED »

Scott; Enough is enough.

There must be no less than 1,000 Robert Cornells' and Bob Cornells in
this country. Without someone's social security number and absolute
positive identification those crimminal web sites only indicate that a person
named Robert Cornell or Bob Cormell has committed a crime.

Scott, you once lauded me for "stepping up to the plate" (as you put it)
by sending a guy another power cord at my expense ($40 dollars)
because he claimed he didn't receive the one I put in the box.

Regardless to contributions or whatever may be the case that you condone
W8JNs recklessness... this one is your turn. Step up to the plate Scott.
w8jn

1000's

Post by w8jn »

bob r and devin r cornell both comming up in the arizona supreme court search of arizona courts only? a cooincidence? what are the chances?

you decide.
best 73 paul w8jn
KS4ED

My name...

Post by KS4ED »

As rare as my name (Alan R. Dingman) may be to some there are about
150 Alan R. Dingmans' in the United States. One is the artist who has
drawn several covers for Readers Digest Magazine.

Again... Scott this has gone far enough. Even Trung does not care to go
where W8JN has taken this. The plate is right in front of you Scott.
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Trung, I tried several times to keep this post on topic. I think I mentioned in all of my posts, except the last one, that this was about you asking for different things and options to explore. So if I ventured off topic, I apologize to you. What it became was a, who's got the biggest ____ contest. I wish you the best at retrieving your money, or the amp. Hopefully all of the nonsense will now be over.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
w8jn

alan, more specific

Post by w8jn »

alan, lets narrow down. bob r cornell fcc data base lives in lake havasu city az. i present the az court data base (note, dates are birthdates)
alan, your apology will be accepted. i rest my case.. now will trung ever get his $$$ back???

S-8015-CR-98000410 BOB REX CORNELL DEFENDANT 11/1927 Mohave County Superior
S-8015-CR-98000958 BOB REX CORNELL DEFENDANT 08/1948 Mohave County Superior
J-0804-CR-9800350 BOB REX CORNELL DEFENDANT 08/1948 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu City Justice
J-0804-FR-9800129 BOB REX CORNELL DEFENDANT 08/1948 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu City Justice
J-0804-FR-9800381 BOB REX CORNELL DEFENDANT 08/1948 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu City Justice
M-0844-CR-9800090 BOB REX CORNELL DEFENDANT 08/1948 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu Muni
S-8015-DO-97000369 BOB REX CORNELL PETITIONER 08/1948 Mohave County Superior
S-8015-ML-15252 BOBBIE LYNN CORNELL BRIDE 12/1952 Mohave County Superior
J-0804-CV-200200402 BOBBY REX CORNELL DEFENDANT LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu City Justice

M-0844-TR-200402745 DEVIN R CORNELL DEFENDANT 03/1967 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu Muni
M-0844-TR-200501305 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu Muni
M-0844-CR-200200772 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu Muni
M-0844-CR-9900129 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu Muni
J-0804-CR-9900608 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu City Justice
M-0844-TR-200305676 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu Muni
J-0804-FR-200200014 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu City Justice
J-0801-FR-20011215 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU, AZ 86403 Kingman Justice
J-0801-TR-200111899 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Kingman Justice
M-0844-TR-200300340 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL DEFENDANT 02/1982 LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Lake Havasu Muni
S-8015-DO-20040388 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL RESPONDENT 02/1982 Mohave County Superior
L-8015-ML-200907219 DEVIN RYAN CORNELL GROOM 02/1982 Mohave County Superior
w6ad

FEDEX

Post by w6ad »

I fail to see how someones supposed court history has anything at all to do with the subject at hand . Obviously there is one poster here who believes himself to be judge and jury--way above the rest of us mere mortals. I hope (and have faith) that this issue will come to a satisfactory conclusion for all concerned. The information I have is that FEDEX is working on Trung's claim. I also am disappointed in this forum's moderator for allowing such unproven and inappropriate material to be posted. 73 andy w6ad
W6TN

Post by W6TN »

Dear Andy W6AD

If you have some information relating to FedEx's pending action can you share your source? I have no information either from FedEx or anyone else. Thank you.

Trung W6TN
w6ad

FEDEX

Post by w6ad »

Trung, My only source is Mr. Cornell who has told me that it is out of his hands and that FEDEX is working on your claim. I would suggest that you might want to contact FEDEX to confirm this and find out the status of your claim. 73 andy w6ad