N3PZZ SCAMMED ME

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
sparky

N3PZZ SCAMMED ME

Post by sparky »

David Ryan N3PZZ of Seabrook, MD scammed me out of $250.00. Watch out!
WR4N

Post by WR4N »

Well "SPARKY" ... there are multiple reasons why your postings are not to be believed.

FIRST, you give us no facts or information. SECOND, you accuse two hams of scamming you ... on the same day (DO YOU JUST HAVE BAD LUCK OR WHAT?) THIRD, you use a name that reminds me of "SPARKY THE FIRE DOG." (Other than that ... we know nothing about you).

This is merely the opinion of an outsider ... who is objectively looking in.

If you have a legitimate complaint ... give the facts and other information. Otherwise, there is no reason to believe anything that you say.
sparky

Post by sparky »

A word to the wise is sufficient. I see no reason to write a book about it. The purpose of this forum is to warn people. Not to give all the he said she saids.

If you're smart you'll take heed. If not good luck.

The warning about N3PZZ is a repost from a scam from awhile back to keep his call in front of people and to help warn them. Most others do the same. Thank you for helping me keep his call in front of people.

The problem with N3VUK was from the date posted. Not two in the same day.

From all the postings about you on here you're obviously a dealer. Or are you doing the common practice today of having all your buddies, who have bought nothing from you, give you great reports?

You seem to have a pretty good reputation. But now that you've given such a childish and hateful post to someone just trying to help maybe people will have second thoughts about dealing with you.

I'm suspicious of someone coming to the aid of scammers.
WR4N

Post by WR4N »

Friend, I was hoping that I would not be found out ... but you got me. I have so many ham friends in sooooo many different states ... who like me so well ... that they are willing to lie about me and their dealings with me. Gee, I thought that was a top secret. But at least it makes me popular ... right?

And once again I will say ... no ham deserves having his name smeared by a "nameless" person, without a call sign, who offers no factual account of their dealings. It is just not fair.

Give us all your real name ... contact information ... and the real story. Then, we will listen. Hey, we want to listen. But we refuse to listen to unfounded, unfactual reports. If someone has scammed you, I want to know. But I refuse to pass judgment on unfounded, mysterious reports.

By the way ... yes, I am a "TRADER." I love it ... buying ... playing around with equipment ... then selling it. Oh so much fun.

Apparently I struck a nerve with you. This was not my intention. But you need to be fair with those whom you are accusing. Anytime you post a scam warning without ANY KIND of information ... I will be there to note it. But if you ever give a warning .... WITH INFORMATION & FACTS ... I will applaud you and join in your cause (as my record shows).

Finally, as for you "dealing with" me .... all that I can say it this: I can make you a great deal on a like new Kenwood 570. :P

KC4CP - David Kitchen - (615) 289-5889 - AC4CP@aol.com
*** Okay, there is my information ... what about your information?
K4ICL

Accusation is not enough!

Post by K4ICL »

"Sparky" said:
I'm suspicious of someone coming to the aid of scammers.
Nobody came to the aid of any scammer. Instead, David simply wants to know if the reported matter is a scam or a personal vendetta. To do this, "Sparky" needs to tell the story, not just give his his conclusion.

David said:
... no ham deserves having his name smeared by a "nameless" person,
Well said. The accused always has the right to know the identity of his accuser. If you are going to conduct the serious business of reporting another person for a dishonest act, your are obligated to tell the whole story and provide your identity.

Sparky, reporting a scam by telling a creditable story does the readers the favor of bringing a possible behavior issue to light . Making an anonymous accusation just wastes everyone's time.

K4ICL
n3pzz

Sparky's scam? I wonder.........

Post by n3pzz »

If you wanted your money back, you MUST return the radio.
Sparky was crying that the radio wasn't working, said he had a repair tech look it over but showed me no proof that it wasn't.
Every time he called he acted like a 5 year old, such language from an adult, I told him, return the radio, and you can have your money back and I never saw the radio again.
So I wonder what he was up to. Who was trying to scam who?
NO RADIO, NO REFUND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PERIOD.
I would never slam another ham, but.
Never deal with sparky, Jim Martin and his hard luck stories.......
There are some people who just don't play well with others.....how sad.
Enough said on this subject.................................................................
n5JJR

Post by n5JJR »

Never deal with sparky, Jim Martin and his hard luck stories.......
There are some people who just don't play well with others.....how sad.
Enough said on this subject...................... :?
n3pzz

SPARKY'S SCAM

Post by n3pzz »

Well two years later and still no radio has been returned.
I guess SPARKY was happy with his purchase.
Even his best buddy hasn't called me back wanting me to sell the radio for half price and SPARKY would ship it to to him.
Nice try idiot, your scam didn't work.
All the best to the rest of you.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

I agree no call or name no reputable or reliable source . N3pzz i think more than proved every ones point about Sparky. By the way is he a CB'er?
Larry Huff K0pd
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

SPARKY:

GET REAL!!!

How many retailers, regardless of how liberal a refund policy they have, let you keep the merchandise AND get your money back?

THIS IS LIFE!! NOT SOME FAIRY TALE!!!

N9LCD

:evil:
NM7L

WTF???

Post by NM7L »

What is surprising is that the initial posting to this thread was 3-1/2 years ago (8 Aug 2006). Let it die already!
"These floors are dirty as hell...and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"
- Stanley Spudowski
U-62 Custodial Lead
KB2VYZ

SPARKY/ Dennis Gazak, N3DG

Post by KB2VYZ »

Didn't someone, not too long ago, figure out that SPARKY was Dennis Gazak, N3DG? If that is the case, this is just a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...