AD5MD Excellent!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
iam4thapack

AD5MD Excellent!

Post by iam4thapack »

I recently sold an HF transceiver to Ernie AD5MD. From start to finish it was an excellent transaction. Ernie was always keeping me informed of where the transaction stood and was on top of the game from the beginning. I ran into a delay getting the transceiver shipped to him but he was very accommodating with the delay.

If you have the chance to deal with Ernie you will be dealing with a true gentleman who is true his word. That is a very had thing to find, even in the ham community, these days.

Thanks for the wonderful transaction Ernie and enjoy the new transceiver!

Shane KI4M