Bob W7KD is a "Trader Extraordinaire"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KG0MN

Bob W7KD is a "Trader Extraordinaire"

Post by KG0MN »

I was lucky to find a true gentleman when I went looking for an SB-200 amplifier, Bob not only provided me with a mint SB-200 amplifier, but he also had all the documentation for all of the Harbach mods that had been installed. He also sent me all of the information in regard to what they did and how it helps the amp. If this wasn’t enough I mentioned in passing that I would need to pick up a switch cable for my Kenwood radio, when Bob chimed in and stated he had one and would include it for free.

In closing I have to comment on the packaging of the amp, it was first rate and I think it could have passed the old gorilla tossing the luggage test if needed.
If you Bob W7KD has something for sale rest assured he is a man of his word and he will give you a fair deal and you will be very satisfied with the transaction.

Kevin – KG0MN