ki4wrs scam artist

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WN9VMR

Nc states atty

Post by WN9VMR »

Seems like this is finally coming to trial soon.The states atty office called me today and they set a prelim trial date for February 16th....seems Rouse is back in custody after abscounding from his probation officer.....Lets hope for the best and see if justice does really prevail....
member or the ham community for 30 plus years....
cw is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WN9VMR

Daniel Rouse still at large

Post by WN9VMR »

Hello eveyone just an update on this great fellow Daniel Rouse(the scammer).I received this email yesterday from a another person who was scammed by Rouse...

From: Jesse Dickinson [mailto:jdickinson@washingtonnc.gov]
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:54 PM
To: walt@csc-of-ms.com
Subject: RE:

Walt Just to let you know Daniel Rouse got out on bond a while back and is currently on the run. He is now wanted in several jurisdictions for a new scam. He is running a scam about selling seafood from a rental truck. The last I heard is he was staying in Myrtle Beach S.C. This incident will end sometime he can’t run forever. I’m Sorry that the wheels of justice turn so slowly. Can u let everyone you know about this.

so if anyone in Myrtle beach see's this guy call your local police department.Lets finally get this gentleman who is a professional scammer....

Tnx and 73 de WN9VMR
WN9VMR

KI4WRS

Post by WN9VMR »

Just received this from vinelink.com

11/17/2009

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the North Carolina SAVAN Service.

This e-mail is to inform you that Daniel Rouse, with offender ID# 0766819, has been located as of 11/17/2009.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both North Carolina County jails and the North Carolina Department of Correction, and court case information for the North Carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

Thank you.

hopefully yhey wont let him go this time....

WN9VMR cw is not dead
WN9VMR

Daniel Rouse Ki4wrs

Post by WN9VMR »

This is some new info received from vinelink.....It seems Rouse is in custody in another county in North Carolina....Seems he has some new charges against him.guess he will never learn.HIHI...

ROUSE DANIEL SCOTT 03/29/1984 25 In Custody Pamlico County Sheriff's Dept. Pamlico County Sheriff's

At least he is off the streets and not scamming anyone at the present time

WN9VMR
WN9VMR

Finally over

Post by WN9VMR »

This just in from the detective on this case....

Just to let everyone know Daniel Rouse is pleading guilty tomorrow in Superior Court to all charges. I just want to let everyone know what is finally happening with this case. Does anyone have anything special they want me to let the judge know about Daniel or pretty much that he is a low, life, lying well you know where I was going. Let me know as soon as possible. I just received this notification Yesterday afternoon. Thank You for your patience.

It is finally over Daniel Rouse aka Ki4Wrs is going to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
KC5YSQ

Post by KC5YSQ »

Yeah, but will they lock him up AND make him pay folks back? I doubt it. Should keep track of him and visit him one day when he gets out. At a grand, I would have paid him a visit within a month. He would be living in a tent...until such time he found a way to return my money.

I know it isn't possible logistically for you guys, but it would have made an impact if you could be there to testify before sentencing. At least you would THINK a judge would be moved by the victims. Probably not, also.

I wonder if the FCC will deny him any further attempts at licensing for the rest of his miserable existence? Probably not.

I also despise the way ebay/paypal rewarded you...as long as they are making a buck... you know how that goes. I have not had any trouble from them, but I haven't had a dishonest seller either. I came real close to sending a big payment western union once...they were account thieves, the lady at western union advised me against sending the money until I was absolutely sure they were legit. After a few hours research, I saw the account was hacked and the BIG scams going on at that time in the atv division. I spent DAYS watching auctions and emailing ebay info to catch them...they were unconcerned.

This is why I say if you want justice, you will probably have to get it yourself. I hate seeing this kind of thing. Keep us informed of the sentencing please.
iam4thapack

Post by iam4thapack »

Here is the NC Department of Corrections site with his photo etc..

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/vie ... listpage=8

Shane KI4M
One of the many scammed by this low life.. who will never see a dime..
WA5JAV

Rouse the Rascal

Post by WA5JAV »

Well Rouse the Rascal's rap sheet explains why he has been scam/fraud active for so many years. He's never served any real-prison time. Mostly community service.
k6cu

Out in November...

Post by k6cu »

Well, he will be out by November of this year... not much time for a multiple repeat offender!
WN9VMR

Post by WN9VMR »

I just received a letter in the mail about this fine upstanding man.He received 36 months probation and must provide restitution.Like thats going to happen.The justice system at work in america.....defrauds at least 5 people and has a prior felony conviction and he gets a slap on the hand.Next step to have his license pulled,any one have an idea on how to do so?????
iam4thapack

Post by iam4thapack »

According to the records he has been released as of 10/26/2010. So the ham community etc needs to be aware.
WN9VMR

Post by WN9VMR »

Jesus already released Shane....For everyone's info his new call is N4JSR from Washington,NC...If hetries to sell you something run the opposite direction as fast as you can....