KE4ZRJ - Steve W. Blevins

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa4wip

KE4ZRJ - Steve W. Blevins

Post by wa4wip »

I want to thank a couple of hams for their help in satisfying this debt that KE4ZRJ owes to me - it has NOT been satisfied but we thought there was a way of doing so. K4KK directed me to KA4TUE who contacted KE4ZRJ and said he would be glad to act as a go between and collect the money from him and then pay it to me. KE4ZRJ agreed and sending subsequent emails to him giving permission to have this happen brought NO results. Steve does not answer or accept our emails and will not respond to phone calls. Back to square one agan - thanks fellows for your attempted help. Maybe one day Steve will ante up and settle this debt. Steve said he had sent 3 money orders to me and I had never cashed any. I never received any and when asked to have him send the receipt numbers, there was no response. Dick WA4WIP
w8jn

deadbeat

Post by w8jn »

dick,
this guy is a deadbeat. he is not going to pay and is not intimidated. you have four choices at this point. file an internet fraud complaint with the fbi. unfortunately your complaint will be one of millions in the stack and get no results. did you send the rig usps , fed ex or ups? if you sent it usps, you can file a complaint with the postal inspectors, which will also end up on the pile of millions of complaints. contact the police in his area, or file a law suit against him. more than likely, he will be a now show in court and you will win a default judgment. once you win your judgment, you will be back at square one probably not collecting. DO NOT LET THIS DROP. keep after this deadbeat.
73 paul w8jn
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

dick i had the same thing happen to me but i never quit making post on this guy. after over a year he emailed me and told me he was tired of his name being mud that week i got a postal money order for the full amount. i know how you feel that is why this feedback forum is so handy and needs to be used by all traders to help others in dealing with others hams. DONT GIVE UP !!!! in anything you do you have a very small percentage of people that will CAUSE TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!! 73s de w4pig
Last edited by W4PIG on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Paul and Danny are right Dick, keep this idiot's callsign in constant view. If it starts to disappear, post an update, no matter how irrelevant the update, it will keep his call visible. Also put this information on QRZ as well, that way he can't just slide from here over to there. Now, if I could just figure out how to undo these straps on my jacket, I'm getting tired of typing with my toes. :twisted:

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...