WQ5J Tom Stack - Very Honest Man

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8wam

WQ5J Tom Stack - Very Honest Man

Post by w8wam »

Hello to all,
I recently made a purchase from Tom Stack WQ5J. The transaction went as smothe as silk. Item was as stated and packaged very well. I would deal with this man again. Thanks Tom.
73`S,
Robin Madden w8wam
K4KYY

Re: WQ5J Tom Stack - Very Honest Man

Post by K4KYY »

w8wam wrote:Hello to all,
I recently made a purchase from Tom Stack. The transaction went as smothe as silk. Item was as stated and packaged very well. I would deal with this man again. Thanks Tom.
73`S,
Robin Madden w8wam
I would also to add myself as a very satisfied buyer. Tom gave me a great deal on a purchase a few weeks ago.
w7kid

Ditto, Tom is a wonderful guy to deal with

Post by w7kid »

I've dealt with Tom WQ5J a few times, and while I wind up asking more questions that buying, he's been great!!! HI.

73, Ken
W7KID
Gregory Scott

Indeed.....

Post by Gregory Scott »

Just completed a transaction with Tom WQ5J. Great guy, no nonsense. Thanks!
kk5kc

Tom is Genuine

Post by kk5kc »

All of us down in Texas know of Tom. Just completed a deal with Tom, nice of a guy as you would want to meet. Will buy again as soon as i get some funds. Heck to be a ham and poor!
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

This week, I received a LARGE $$ donation from Tom WQ5J, to help support this site. Tom, you are a first class operator !!! Your support is very much appreciated !!!!

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
W4STP

WQ5J Tom Stack

Post by W4STP »

Just completed a deal on an Icom IC-735 with Tom Stack WQ5J. The radio is even better shape than described everything works great!! Will be calling Tom again! VERY HONEST! and pleasent to deal with!! :D
Terry

Mr. Tom Stack

Post by Terry »

Bought a lot of gear fromTom Stack WQ5J. A WONDERFULL guy to deal with. Never a question, gear is ALWAYS better than stated. 73 All de N8ERM
ill41

Tom Stack

Post by ill41 »

Tom WQ5J is at the top of the list.He is the number one man to buy any radio equipment you need.Fast delivery,well packed and a real pleasure to buy from.
ke5bxk

Tom is the MAN!!!!!

Post by ke5bxk »

I bought an LK-450 and a ft-2400 from Tom WQ5J last Friday recieved them today and holy cow the radio looked brand new and so did the amp!!!! This was a wake up call for all the guys who use the anti-gun loving ebay to get taken by someone who is selling gear that they have no idea the shape of there equpiment!!! :D Thanks Mark S.