has anyone ever dealt with this person

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KE5HTB

has anyone ever dealt with this person

Post by KE5HTB »

Chuck Pudliner

has a ad and no callsign is why I am asking/ just hate to send money without a try at asking. its not much money and not too worried but still like to know since no callsign

I did get phone # and a email addy from him to me in response so I have a line to follow back somewhat iif deal falls threw or messes up.
Like we all know not best to buy from no callsign as can not really verify who it is in the end. just asking for anyone who knows of him to say a yesy no or maybe so would be ok even. I will still prob buy the parts but rather be prepaired in case.

ke5htb
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Could this be the same person as this is the only Pudliner on the QRZ data base. You can go there and do a name search when searching for there call.....

N3BMS DONALD R PUDLINER, 1128 NORWOOD ST, JOHNSTOWN, PA, 159043028
Larry Huff K0pd
KE5HTB

nope

Post by KE5HTB »

he does not list any c allsign that is why i asked more then anything and different towns but never know in end who is who anymore. I guess it has to be a gut feeling and a phone call to his listed number tomorow and se if thats good at least and i have email address from him is same as listed in ad from him so I will prob make the deal for 30.00 and if it flops then i lost a few days meals at the most and The way my belly heading to miss a meal now and then wont hurt too much hihihihi.
KF4SNJ

Post by KF4SNJ »

I could swear that I have heard that name somewhere. My first instinct says that it wasn't a good encounter. I wouldn't deal with someone without a valid call but that's just me. :?
K4ICL

Again...

Post by K4ICL »

All hams are strongly urged to trade ONLY with licensed hams with call signs. Unfortunately trades, purchases and/or sales with non-hams has, all too often, proven to be a risky business.

Read the SAFE TRADING TIPS at the bottom of the Classified Ads home page before proceeding!

K4ICL
KE5HTB

well its buyers beware

Post by KE5HTB »

no matter who it is and not only for non hams and all also in my eyes its a gut feeling talking to anyone. no worse then buying anything on fleabay also100% unknown and most times you get 90% what you expect.

he has said he has done deals here before and such but nothing listed under any of the info I have gotten to say bad or other wise. so I going to try it and if it goes bad I can post it and other will know for sure who he is and such if its all goodf I will post that also so next person can feel a little better maybe on there own deals.

its 30.00 not 3000.00 so if I loose 30.00 I can say I hope he has a nice present under the tree for somebody at least and merry christmas to him.

OH I agree and the reason I asked here if anyone knew this guy to start with. never hurts to ask and check EVRYONE out even myself i check here my own handle after deals and if its a good deal I try to leave good and if something wrong I leave that also, but I never ever want to get into a slam fest online. to me it is 100% wrong and starts so much more BS then needs to be handled privately. BUT I will not hesiate to give a bad report if its bad and that be it and drop it from there.

I hate what I call KIDDIE wars on this 1 did this and that did that and air so much BS out in public over a sale that should be dealt with legally and in private besides a bad basic report. no need for a war zone and go to this site and that site and post all kinds of bad bs. if it is here and you search the persons name before you buy and google it it finds the info no matter what

SO Thanks for all the input and help. i will not hesiate to ask again and for sure when I am done i will close this out with a good or bad note when its done.

ke5htb
fred
KE5HTB

all went fine with Chrales Pudliner

Post by KE5HTB »

got pkg today and all was as described and was well packed and delivered decent for this time of year.

I will buy again from him if he advertises.
he is a NO HAM deal and all went real smooth and good communications with him confirmed the deal for me .
w8jn

huh???

Post by w8jn »

FRED,
why would you post a long rambling monologue asking for advice, then tell all of the top notch hams who gave you rtheir advice, why you are going to ignore their advice???
fred, lets speak the truth here!!!!! this was one of the worst written fairy tails ever posted on qth.com. as george bush said "fool me once... uhhhh shame on uhhhh fool mee uhhhhh.............."