W4AJF--Adam Farber

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wd8bmp

W4AJF--Adam Farber

Post by wd8bmp »

I have just sold Adam 2 items and his payment arrived quickly and with zero issues.
I have also bought a few things from him in the past, and likewise his equipment was as stated. I would not hesitate to buy from him again, and more then likey will buy from him again in the future.
Mike
W4AJF

Mike Woloszyn WD8BMP straight up guy

Post by W4AJF »

I have dealt with Mike (WD8BMP) several times, always a pleasure and no hassle. I have bought from him and he has bought from me. No worries ever with him, deal with him with no fear..

Thanks Mike,

Adam Farber W4AJF
localjunkpeddler

Adam Farber

Post by localjunkpeddler »

Did deal with Adam yesterday, received check in mail today..............priceless!! :D