W4MEC an honest Ham

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k5mog

W4MEC an honest Ham

Post by k5mog »

Charles has had the misfortune of selling a tuner to me. When the shipment arrived Fed-X had destroyed it. Charles is a standup guy and refuned my full purchase price, thanks Charles.
Ralph k5mog
CALNNC

Re: W4MEC an honest Ham

Post by CALNNC »

FedEx did destroy this Palstar tuner, everything mounted on a standoff was snapped off, the box was mangled, it obviously fell from a high place. The only thing that saved me was I had taken pictures of it before being boxed, and the entire boxing process. FedEx paid the claim, except for 1/2 of the shipping. The sad thing is I paid for FedEx ground and it arrived at its destination overnight.