$$$$$ DO ALL YOU CAN DO $$$$$***** CHECK THEM OUT *****

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8ERM

$$$$$ DO ALL YOU CAN DO $$$$$***** CHECK THEM OUT *****

Post by N8ERM »

There are safe trading tips in the forum section of www.qth.com. Always check the feedback forum before you buy, sell or trade. Always google the call sign. Look them up and see if the qrz and FCC agree with the posted address. Always get a phone number. This is a great site that Scott KA9FOX has built for us but the 1% of dishonest folks requires us to go the extra mile before completing our part of the deal. We can better the chance of getting a good deal by doing our homework. Remember to play nice. It will make the hobby more fun for all. If you must deal with unlicensed folks ask the party to send his gear or money before you send your part of the deal. If they get angry just don't do the deal. Am I saying the non hams are dishonest? No I am not, it is just too hard to find them if something goes wrong
Good trading buying and selling,
Terry N8ERM
w7hw

n8erm

Post by w7hw »

Good point, well said, I enjoy buying/selling/trading with a mutual agreement on price/shipping ect. In todays situation, some people are are "not honest"......I enjoy what I can still do, HOWEVER: Being "ripped off" is not in the hobby....73 W7HW Duane