hoping this will not turn into a huge fight

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
brandon_duke

hoping this will not turn into a huge fight

Post by brandon_duke »

***RE-EDITED*** BACK IN 2006-2007 I WAS INVOLVED IN SCAMMING, BURGLARIES, AND THEFTS...I WAS 17 AND LIVING IN COLORADO AT THE TIME...I GOT INTO TROUBLE FOR ALOT OF THAT...GOT 2 PROBATION VIOLATIONS, GOT A YEAR IN JUVENILE PRISON, BUT WENT TO A JUVENILE HALFWAY HOUSE AFTER 5 MONTHS...EARLIER THIS YEAR I WAS DISCHARGED FROM PROBATION AND BECAME OFF PAPAER

FAST FORWARD TO 2009...I'M 21 YEARS OLD, NO LONGER INVOLVED IN AMATEUR RADIO, NOT EVEN IN COLORADO ANYMORE, UNEMPLOYED SINCE APRIL WHEN I WAS LAID OFF FROM INTERNATION BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM)...MANAGED TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS...

I DO FEEL DUMB AND ASHAMED OF MYSELF SINCE THOSE DAYS, YET THERE IS THE DAMAGE REMAINING...I MADE SEVERAL SEVERAL AMATEUR RADIO OPERATORS MAD, PISSED, HOMICIDAL TOWARDS ME...YEA I CAN SAY I AM SORRY, WHICH I AM...AND YOU ALL CAN HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BUT THAT DOESNT EVEN MATTER TO ME BECAUSE THE TRUTH LIES WITHIN ME AND I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE THESE DAYS BETWEEN TRUTH, FANTASY, AMONG OTHER THINGS...
Last edited by brandon_duke on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kg4mlo

Post by kg4mlo »

I would just like to see my $1400 come back that I sent you July 22 2003 for the FL-7000 amplifier.

KG4MLO
W4AJF

MONEY OWED

Post by W4AJF »

Brandon, I'd like to see the $700.00 you owe me. How about making things right to show that you have really straightened yourself out. You know you owe money, you should at least make an attempt to start paying off the people you owe money to. That could be a way to start to get some respect back, I know that would work for me....

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
n4dxx

Post by n4dxx »

Yea,If your not interested in the hobby as you say,Why would you not sale that radio you say you have and start at least making payments to these guy's,Then and only then would you gain any respect..I would seriosly doubt you will get any sympathy here until these guy's are paid..If you are truly sorry do the right thing you know who you ripped off make a list and start paying,,73" N4DXX
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

Brandon,
Did you think that by coming back here and saying I'm sorry and I'll be a good boy that people you owe money to will say OK we forgive you and forget what you owe us?
You can show us that you have changed for the good when these people post that you have paid them back.
n4dxx

Re: hoping this will not turn into a huge fight

Post by n4dxx »

, i am 21 years old. i am off probation. (unless if people would tell me that they would like to see me return.) I am sure they would like to see there money return and you dissapear!!

Probation?For stealing thousands of dollars?Not ordered to pay restitution?Man did you get off easy..They was a girl that rammed my parked car and did 1400.00 worth of damage and she had no insurance..The prosecutor gave her 3 months to pay or spend six months in jail and the judge agreed,And i got my money for the damage,And you steal that much money and get off with no jail time?Not ordered to pay them back?You need to be in jail right now..Not asking for forgiveness because i am sure you will not get it..Until you Pay them every dime you owe with intrest..Man i feel sorry for those you crooked NOT YOU..
Last edited by n4dxx on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N8ERM

It's what you do that counts, not what you say.

Post by N8ERM »

Brandon,
It is well and good that you realize what you did was wrong. I will believe it when I get the $148.00 that I paid you for the radio that was never received. When can I expect the money?? Over $2000.00 just on this page, are you working?? Where are you living?? Don't wish to answer the questions?
This equals nothing has changed from past behavior.
Terry N8ERM
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Brandon have you not understood the two R's Repentance=Restitution.....
Larry Huff K0pd
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

Brandon,
You can say all you like about how you feel inside but the fact still remains that you owe a lot of money to a lot of people.
Last edited by hamradman on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brandon_duke

Post by brandon_duke »

obviously this was going too far...and i was planning on re-editing it BUT i lost my internet connection thanks to wi-fi....before i could redo it. i am not working right now, im not even in colorado anymore...ive been lookin for work...i was workin but got laid off from IBM back in april...

to the person regarding the FL-7000 amp, i was not even licensed in 2003, i was licensed 11/2004 n never even posted any ads for amps, xcept a 200w VHF multi-mode amp on ebay in 2006...

ERM, let me get a job first n i'll refund u, would payments be okay?

i finally did receive my GED in 2007.

i am not online every single day, so it may take time to answer questions, so dont start coming to conclusions...

well its 636am here on the west coast and i need to get ready for the day
Last edited by brandon_duke on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brandon_duke

Post by brandon_duke »

kg4mlo wrote:I would just like to see my $1400 come back that I sent you July 22 2003 for the FL-7000 amplifier.

KG4MLO

JULY 22, 2003- I WAS NOT EVEN LICENSED THEN...
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Brandon you still just do not get it.But you were right on your first Posting Amateur Radio does not need you. The money you stole is not as bad as the loss of respect and consideration you've lost.I'm certain all those you have scammed can forgive you but forgiveness does not mean they have to ever like you or trust you or have any thing ever to do with you. Most would accept your apology or claim of regret if you had made a effort at restitution,but it is evident you will not and never will as your still a thief in your mind and until you show genuine repentance you will remain one and like a drug user may easily resort to what satisfies you stealing.Since your now unemployed and your trying to undo the damage you have caused and evidently to broke to make a attempt to repay why not volunteer your time working with the poor in a attempt towards earning humility and repentance.
Larry Huff K0pd
KK7AZ

BRANDEN THE LOST SOLE

Post by KK7AZ »

Scott, pull this thread, this thief just wants attention..... he's a waste of time, and I worry about the people who even give him the time of day. It would be a better use of time to get on with radio and get off the computer. Just block the little jerk and be done with it. Lets put this site back to what it 's best at......... HAM RADIO Just my thoughts, and of course I know i'm right. 73's
K4BOF

Post by K4BOF »

Points well taken here. I too agree with KK7AZ, he 'might' just be looking for attention. But let's consider a few things,...
Prime example would be Michael Vick, former dog-beater/fighter, etc., etc., and NFL Falcon QB,... he did his time and is back working again and will probably make some huge donation to the ASPCA!,... who knows. The Eagles ARE giving him a second chance to play and work. There might even be a falling- out between Donovan McNabb and Coach Reed, so Vick could be a starting QB in Philly.
Not taking any sides here, but 'ole Brandon did take the time to write twice and admit his wrong doing publicly on an open forum. He is 'attempting' to change his ways and admit his past was filled with mistakes. I concur with others that he should provide his personal info, and in how to reach his debtors too so as to make / arrange proper and timely payments to those he owes.
If there is a hiccup or misstep along the way though,... let the mud start flying.
73 Bruce K4BOF