Radio-Mart

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N0JR

Radio-Mart

Post by N0JR »

No One needs to add another negatrive about this xxxxxxxx. If you value your money and honesty, don't go near him. Dr.Jan C Robbins N0JR

(Edited by moderator. Vulgar language is unacceptable on this site.)
Don't buy or sell to ANYONE you don't have good reason to trust. Trust is earned, not demanded.
w8jn

you too?

Post by w8jn »

jan, did this guy beat you too? i have followed his feedback for quite a while and he only has two types. people who swear at him and people who swear by him.
there is only one possible explanation. he buys stuff as fast as he can, then resells it untested as "mint great condition" so.... if he picked up a piece of crap at a hamfest, the person who buys it will read the description of :"excellent condition" and will receive a pile of junk. he lives in southern ky. i wish he lived in cincinnati. i would have a friendly chat with him.
best 73 paul w8jn
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

He got to me one time and never again.I bought a pwr supply from him a few yrs back and of course it was near mint and the pictures supplied showed a item as advertised. When recieved it had rust and not just a spot or two on it's bottom and back. Pwr supply did work but was definitely not near mint or even a 7 out of 10. Then i sold a radio on E Bay and yep he bought it. Then two weeks after buying filed a complaint with Pay Pal claiming he never received the Radio.My friends at the Local UPS quickly retrieved my shipping info and i inturn gave it to Pay Pal and that ended that.The records showed his wife signed for it . So to those reading and considering bidding on one of his pieces of equipment all i can say is you've been warned.
Larry Huff K0pd
W4LTD

Post by W4LTD »

In all fairness...

Martyn has sold me a few Collins items, most recently a SM-3 and 312B-4, which were both as described and in near mint condition. I cannot lodge any complaints against him, but he does a high volume of eBAY sales, so I imagine not all of his customers are going to be happy... Caveat Emptor.
k5xit

Just a "little" misrepresentation

Post by k5xit »

Been there and done it with Martyn. Avoid this guy, he is bad news. I am suuprised the Wolf Hong dosen't call on him.