ne6v

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8jn

ne6v

Post by w8jn »

are you waiting on stuff from joe? i received an email from his sister that he is in the hospital receiving chemo therapy. his sisters name is elsie and she is attempting to handle his unfinished business while he is sick.
73 paul w8jn
KB2VYZ

NE6V

Post by KB2VYZ »

I wish him well Paul. Hopefully his age (40), will be on his side. Chemo is some nasty stuff, I've seen way too many go through it, and it makes you wonder which is worse, the cancer or the treatment.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
w8jn

pray

Post by w8jn »

frank
i have had only a few contacts with joe and dont know him well. someone emailed me from europe and asked for assistance. i emailed joe and his sister replied and explained the situation. my goal was to help joe and the ham in europe. i think we can all add joe to our prayers.
best 73 paul w8jn
ne6v

Post by ne6v »

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your prayers. I've made it yet again. I'am so grateful, this was my 2nd time with cancer in 3 years. I guess it is not my time yet. I' am still very tired and seem to rest all day and night. I hope to be up to full speed soon. I'm sorry, I got sick in the middle of these deals. My sister is a "good old girl" I give her hell, but she's here in a second if I need her.

Thank you all-
Joe Vega
w8jn

europe

Post by w8jn »

joe,
a fellow named "darko" from romania? russia? emailed me trying to get in touch with you. i forwarded him the email your sister sent me. glad you are on the mend.
best 73 paul w8jn
NR7J

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post by NR7J »

This was funny. I needed a good laugh. Thanks !